L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 1019 in Lipstick

Provides 8 hours of hydration, lips feel softer, suppler all day. Instantly smoothes lips, protects lips with SPF 15, and provides a hint of color.

June 04, 2016

I am so happy that I bought this balm. It makes my lips feel moisturized and soft while adding that little extra shine. My shade is the 418-Caring Coral. It matches my natural lip color really well and on days when my lips are pale than usual, this balm makes them look and feel about right again.
I love that the gloss retracts like regular lipstick tubes. The pretty casing also snaps shut so there is no worry of the balm popping open and ruining the inside of my purse.
The price is affordable and it doesn't need to be retouched it for hours! This is one of my favorite products in my makeup case and I will definitely buy more in the future. I totally recommend this product to all friends, family and followers!

May 15, 2015

Love the really sheer effect. Very light tinting of colour and very moisturizing. Perfect glossiness without stickiness!

April 27, 2015

So many pretty colours, smooth application, stays on for a while before reapplying and just all around good lip stick.

August 17, 2014

I bought this product a week ago and it is really good, the colour lasts and it is extremely hydrating on the lips and moisturizing. it is very pigmented too

August 14, 2014

My lips are dry and regular lipsticks can be quite drying. This balm is nice and moisturizing but does not have the colour richness of a lipstick. It's good for daytime and work but you'd probably want a regular lipstick for evening or a night out.

August 08, 2014

This wasn't as spectacular as I'd have liked, but it works. I love the scent, and the luxe packaging is a good plus, but for the price, it wasn't too great. Barely any pigment (I know it's touted as a balm, but I expected SOME color payoff), and it required reapplication every half hour, especially since it had little to no moisturizing properties. Despite these cons, the scent and pretty packaging are enticing enough that I'd recommend this for at least throwing into your purse for extremely light coverage and some hydration. If you buy with a coupon (I used a coupon and got mine for $5), it's not too bad, but if you have the option, spring the extra dollar for the amazing Maybelline Color Whispers.

August 07, 2014

I have this product in the colour 818 Nourishing Nude. I bought this randomly needing something to moisturize my lips one day when I forgot my other balm, but am I ever glad I did. It is the PERFECT colour for me. My lips but better, it is nourishing and the smell and taste are soft and subtle. Kind of vanilliaish, hard to explain. I will definitely be purchasing again and experimenting with other colours.

May 20, 2014

Lipstick is too heavy, gloss is too sticky, balm is often too thick. I want my lips to be moisturized with just a hint of colour, so what's a gal like me to do? Try yet another product! It's a little expensive to me, but I'm so glad I chose Colour Riche Balm! It's very light and has a nice natural touch of colour (I chose #218 Rose Elixer). More importantly, it keeps my lips moisturized without an off-putting taste. Going to pick up another colour!

March 06, 2014

I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart but i found the price to be kind of high. But, overall this product is moisturizing and the colours are nice as well!

February 16, 2014

This is a great product. I got one on sale for about $3, and wish I had picked up more. It looks like lipstick but only gives a hint of colour with lots of shine. My favourite part is how this performs like a lip balm. It has SPF 15, goes on very smooth and buttery, and my lips actually feel really soft after using this.
Even though this acts like a lip balm, it also stays on surprisingly well throughout the day and doesn't need to be reapplied too often. The shade I got is Tender Mauve, which is pretty neutral and mixes well with some of my other darker lip shades. Overall I am very impressed with Colour Riche Balms, and would definitely recommend them!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml