L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour Reviews

Ranked #951 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

October 13, 2016

I really love the colour selection that this line carries! I find it is similar to the Essie brand nail polishes but much more affordable and they last much longer without chipping or pealing due to the thinner liquid consistency. I have had a few issues with the outer cap popping off the top of the nail wand cap however.

August 01, 2015

I find this polish to be a bit tricky to apply. It goes on easy enough but I've had a few nails look streaky. It's definitely not the kind of nail polish you can haphazardly put on in a rush, it takes a bit of finesse. Once on and sealed with a top coat I've found it to be very chip resistant. I'm constantly cleaning up after my kids, doing dishes and most nail polishes chip in a day. I can get two to three days out of this, not bad at all!

March 04, 2014

Love this polish! It goes on smooth, the colors are great and the bigger brush is so much easier to apply with. My friend and I both tried a few of these and we both love them, but, she did not use a topcoat and I did use a topcoat and my polish did last longer than hers, so I would say yes use a good topcoat to make it last even longer!

June 21, 2013

I used to only purchase Essie, OPI, China Glaze, etc. But I decided to try this line one day when it was on sale at my drugstore, and I'm so glad that I did. The brush is nice and wide, making it easy to cover your whole nail in only a couple strokes. It goes on very smoothly and the colour is nice and opaque. I have the "Royalty Reinvented" shade and I love it. I would definitely recommend this line.

February 15, 2013

I LOVE this nail polish line! The colours are great, vibrant, and go on well most of them in 2 coats. By far my favourite line, not just of drug store, but I like it more than some of the higher end varnishes. The price is especially good when you get it at Walmart, or on sale. Paparazzi Pleaser (which I have only ever seen in the US) is a standout - it is a perfect grape! Club Prive is great as well, a dupe for Essie Turks'n'Caicos. Highly recommend!

December 05, 2012

I love this nail polish collection!! The colors are gorgeous and the formula is amazing. My favorite is club prive. It is a really pretty teal color. Every time I have put this on my nails and toes, it has gone on smoothly. The first coat can be streaky, and sheer, but it depends on how think you make it. 2 coats is pretty opaque. I don't think it chips too easily. I have had mine painted for 4 days, and 2 fingers chipped on the edge because I was using my hands a lot. I think if you put on a clear coat every other day, it will last a little longer without chipping as much. I forgot to do that.
Overall, great colors, amazing formula. LOVE

May 24, 2012

I just bought this brand for the first time about 2 weeks ago and it was also jet set to paris 540! I too love the colour and the product.

I got lots of compliments the first time I wore it and it lasted about a week for me. My hands are in and out of water all day and night so for a nail polish to last me that long is amazing.

I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart so it probably costs more there than at Walmart but I had a coupon *and* it was on sale. :) Gotta love saving money and getting something really good at the same time.

April 24, 2012

I picked up four of the Colour Riche Nail Coulours at my local Wal-Mart.
So far the only one i've tried is 'Jet Set To Paris 540' which is a rich amazing blue!
I had been looking for a polish this colour for years. I've found some very similar shades but none with such a rich pigment as Jet Set to Paris :)
The polish is great as well!
It goes on smooth and easily and I've yet to have any major chips or smudging :)
It's supposed to last for 10 days, so time will tell - but either way it lasts longer than most! :)
I really have to stress how amazing the colour is. And it looks just as fabulous on your nails as it does in the bottle! It has a great shine too! Definitely love this polish! :)

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS