• L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara
  • L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara
Good

L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara Reviews

Ranked #634 out of 775 in Mascara

Unleash everything you’ve got! Double Extend Eye Illuminating Mascara is a two-step lenthing mascara professionally developed to illuminate your eyes.

Step 1: Incredibly lengthens lashes with a hint of color
Step 2: Illuminating top coat intensifies eye color with light-reflecting pearls.

For more information, please visit http://www.lorealparis.ca.

September 24, 2015

I bought this product when it was on sale and for what I paid, it is a good product. Even at full price, I would consider buying it again. It is a double sided mascara. One side has black, the other a dark, shimmery maroon color. The idea is to put a coat or two of the black on, then put a coat of the maroon on. You will see sparkles on your lashes which help them look fuller and longer. I wore this product when I went to parties and big events. You can easily control how much or little shimmer you want. The shimmer helped my eyes to appear more vibrant and noticeable. It is not a mascara I would wear every day.

September 17, 2014

This mascara is my favorite! It adds great length and volume to my lashes and is easily removed. It dries very quickly so I don't have to worry about smudging. The price is reasonable and it is packaged in a pretty tube.

August 21, 2011

I brought this mascara a few days ago, and I love it. It last long, and the sparkles make your eyes dazzle.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml