L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara

L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 775 in Mascara

The L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara is a specially formulated lash boosting technology to maximize your natural lash. With its unique pro-keratin complex of fortifying amino acids, your lashes can get double the extension. Visit lorealparis.com for more information.

January 27, 2016

This mascara is very effective and you don't need to use as much to get thick lashes, but it dries out very quickly. Mine lasts about half the time of normal mascara.

May 14, 2012

I love the L'oreal lash boosting product line. I bought this mascara and the serum and the results I have had are amazing. This mascara doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day. My makeup remover easily takes it off, and the serum makes it so little to no lashes fall out over time. My lashes are softer, longer, and stronger since using these products. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their lashes.

February 25, 2012

this is the 2nd time i bought this mascara! i really like it at the beginning because it gives you a near false lashes effect, it doubles the length and the thickness and really emphasizes your lashes! but after a while i get tired of the fact that it doesnt come out with make up remover but you have to put a wet cloth or pad over them and wait for a while! the second thing that i noticed is that after a while the primer doesnt work so well! it sticks the lashes together!! im not sure if i'll buy it again due to the time it takes to remove it!!

July 25, 2011

I love this mascara!!!! I have been using it since it came out, and get compliments on my lashes all the time. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't smudge.

April 17, 2011

I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for the best mascara. I tried Covergirl lash blast for a while, but I grew to dislike it. My favourite was Rimmel Sexy Curves until I discovered L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara. It's a two step mascara, with a primer, and then the black mascara. Seriously girls, this mascara is epic! People have commented on my lashes, telling me they were so long and full looking. This mascara is the next best thing to fake lashes. It adds incredible length and volume. It does flake, smudge, or smear. The only way to get this mascara off is with a wet washcloth that you run over your eyes. It's awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml