L'Oreal Ever Pure Sulfate Free Shampoo for Colour Treated Hair Reviews

Ranked #540 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 10, 2016

I've tried many sulfate-free shampoos in my life and this one is very different. It does have a strong scent (I use the volume shampoo with natural botanicals and rosemary). The smell is strong, but quite 'natural', instead of perfume-y. It's different than any other sulfate-free shampoo I've tried because it actually lathers! But I do feel it might be a bit harsher than other sulfate-free shampoos out there. I tend to use it later on in my hair-colour cycle (and not immediately after I've done my colour).

October 05, 2016

Je n'ai pas du tout aimé cette fois -ci malheureusement. Il laisse mes cheveux avec une texture étrange et cireuse. Mes cheveux étaient lourds et secs.

1.5/5

October 05, 2016

Bought this shampoo and conditioner set to use on my freshly highlighted hair. 6 days or so after my due job I noticed my once light brown highlights turning super brassy and orange. After going back to the salon we come to the conclusion that it could only be the products I was using on my hair that could have changed the colour so drastically! Do not use! Supposed to be formulated specially for coloured hair but actually RUINS it!

August 25, 2016

I've been using this shampoo for a few years now. I love the way my hair feels and smells after washing. You only need to use a small amount and it lasts a long time. It is a little pricey, but it is often on sale.

May 26, 2015

I bought this shampoo to help protect my newly coloured hair. I had to get rid of it. It left my hair feeling limp and greasy and not at all clean. It made my scalp itchy and I also didn't like how it smelled. I gave it to my mom, who also has colour treated hair and she also couldn't use it.

March 04, 2015

I would highly recommend Loreal sulfate free shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair. It is gentle and leaves your hair soft and tangle free. The best Shampoo I have used for color treated hair.

August 11, 2014

One of the only brands of shampoo that is "sulfate free"....and the only type I'll buy due to my chemical sensitivities. It works very well on my waist length and highlighted curly hair and my favourite brand for quite some time now.

November 05, 2013

L'oreal's sulfate free shampoo is a new product. I just had my hair coloured and wanted to find a product to help extend/protect the colour and without sulfate. I really like this shampoo, I bought the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and it's great. My hair feels smooth, natural, no greasy look from the conditioner andit stays pretty much tangle free. I talked to the store clerk and she said she and her daughter use it and it's been getting good reviews from customers too.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS