L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #590 out of 993 in Shampoo

Do you have dry, damaged hair? Good news for you! L'Oreal Everpure Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner and nourish and revitalize your dull looking hair! The Everpure Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner includes rosemary aromas and Mint to help energize your day!
L'oreal EverPure Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner is 100% vegan, and animal-tested free!
visit their main website for more information at www.loreal.com

June 22, 2016

Bought this bc in the past I've used L'Oreal Shampoos and Conditioners. Ofcourse, another win for L'Oreal. They get it right all the time. I like the fact that it left my hair feeling silky soft. Did not leave my hair feeling weighed down either. Great for my coloured hair too. LOVED IT! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

February 20, 2014

I bought this system after getting a full ombre added to my dark hair, the scents are wonderful and remind me of a spa (Rosemary Juniper for the shampoo, Rosemary Mint for the conditioner), and thus far they have kept my colour looking vibrant, and my hair is moisturized from root to tip! Will be repurchasing.

July 23, 2013

super bon produit pour les cheveux qui sent merveilleusement bon !!

June 27, 2012

I just love the smell of this Shampoo and Conditioner.The Shampoo has Rosemary and Juniper in it,and the conditioner has Rosemary and Mint.Rosemary is really good for the hair and scalp so I knew I had to try these when seeing the ingredients.I really do not by any means need anymore Shampoo and Conditioner I have a cupboard full but I just love trying something new and switching up my Shampoos and Conditioners and I like to shop.

They are sulphate free,natural botanicals and not tested on animals.It cleans my hair gently and smooths any frizzies I may have it makes my hair really shiny and healthy feeling and the smell is so invigorating to wash my hair with.The Shampoo and the Conditioner are both very thick and creamy so you don't need much to lather up a little goes a long way.A really great Shampoo and Conditioner from L'Oreal.

February 07, 2012

Smells amazing. Works great for frizz. It's salt free AND protects my hair colour! WIN!

February 07, 2012

Not only does the Everpure shampoo and conditioner smell amazing, but it works amazing too! I suffer from terribly frizzy hair and this does the job to stop my frizzies before they start. :)

I highly recommend this product. :)

November 09, 2011

I thouroughly enjoy using this product.
    I have naturally curly hair so the frizzies are definately my enemy!

But using a sulfate free shampoo helps to keep the dryness out and the frizzies at bay!!
    I love this product

May 11, 2011

I'm allergic to a lot of shampoos & conditioners, so I'm always looking for a natural product which actually works on my dyed hair, without giving me an itchy scalp, and which preserves all my colors. This product is extremely expensive at my local drugstore, but at RCSS or Walmart, the prices are much more reasonable.
    The first time I used it, I was a bit disappointed, my red was washing out at the same rate as it was with my normal shampoo. However, the more times I used it, the better it got. Within about a week it all stopped fading out, and my color is just about as bright as it was when I got it done 2 months ago! The smoothing part doesn't work though. My hair frizzes just as much as it did before, possibly worse, so that is why I've only labelled it as average effectiveness. The color preservation is great, but it doesn't do everything it's advertised to do.
    The smell is rather unique, I'd recommend giving it a sniff before you buy it, not everyone is a fan of the rosemary/mint and rosemary/juniper combinations! I will continue to use this brand, but am going to try something other than the smoothing one next time!

March 03, 2011

Highly recommend this shampoo. It is very effective in making my hair soft and silky and it is great for color treated hair. The $7 price point is right compared to buying at a salon and L'Oreal has such a long and great reputation for good product. I rate Everpure the five star treatment!

January 19, 2011

I am generally a L'Oreal fan all around and I have tried almost every other line of hair care they offer and have always been satisfied. While the packaging is great as is the scent of the shampoo, after a few hours my hair felt very greasy. I have hair that allows me to wash it every 2 to 3 days and before the end of day 1 my hair looked like day 3 hair. The first time I thought perhaps I had used too much conditioner but the problem persisted. I guess my hair needs sulfate! I did use this product during the warmer/humid months so I am prepared to believe that had some impact, but I doubt it. EverPure is more expensive than the rest of the L'Oreal line and in my opinion not worth the money. I will stick with the Pro-Vive line which I really like.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows