Amazing
Good

L'oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System Reparative Smoothing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 936 in Shampoo

June 05, 2016

The shampoo does lather enough for you if you use a decent amount. My only draw back with this product however is it doesn't do much for people who get knots in the hair, but works fine for frizz. I do like the fact that's it sulfate and vegan and cruelty free. I would recommend using conditioner and a hair mask once a week to make your hair better with this product, if your hair tends to get into knots.

February 11, 2016

I can't say DON'T buy this, as for really dry hair it might be good. But for my slightly oily hair I found this shampoo smells lovely but does not feel like it rinses out, it leaves my hair feeling slippery and a little greasy. I'm 54, and my hair isn't as bouncy, thick or shiny as it used to be, and is getting lifeless from all the chemicals in regular shampoos, so I'm trying to revive it with silicone-free and sulfate-free products. This one weighs my hair down, and is not the right one for me. Their conditioner though is awesome! (see my next review!)