L'Oreal Excellence Hair Colour Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 258 in Hair Colour

February 15, 2016

I've used L'Oreal since I first started colouring my hair 15 years ago and even when I try something new, I always end up going back to it. Within the past 12 months I have started fining my first grey hairs and while they are spreading rapidly, you'd never know it because of my L'Oreal Excellence hair colour in dark golden blonde. This will always be my go to and has never disappointed me.

February 10, 2016

I use this to cover my whites! I only really have started getting whites and mostly along the crown of my head. I use L'Oreal Excellence in natural black every 2 months and the colour lasts a long while and the conditioner that comes with it really keeps the hair from feeling rough or damaged!

January 24, 2016

I have been using this product for years and love it. It is super easy to use and the colour comes out just right every time - no one but my husband even knows that I dye my hair! Only downfall is that much like other home hair kits, the solution is rather smelly and messy if it gets spilled or splashed. The conditioner that comes in the box is also very effective. Great product.

June 08, 2015

Never tryed but would love to nothing works for me

May 03, 2015

I used for year ! I like the way my hair look after !

March 15, 2015

I have been using L'Oreal hair color for many years. I am always pleased with how well it colours and how soft it makes my hair. I would recommend L'Oreal to all my friends who colour their hair. A great product.

February 24, 2015

I've used loreal excellence hair color and I find that the color is exactly what it states/shows and the after color conditioner works well for shine and there is enough to do at least 4-6 treatments once a week.