Loreal Excellence Triple Protection Creme Hair Color
Good

Loreal Excellence Triple Protection Creme Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 258 in Hair Colour

October 03, 2016

I used to use this when I colored my hair brown, I loved the shades and the color lasts forever, does not rinse out easily. I did not even have to use sulfate free products. Its colors add so much shine and it is not very damaging on the hair. I love all of the loreal products they deliver excellent quality, no matter what color you use. I used it for blonde as well and never had orange or yellow hair, and I did not even have to bleach my hair first to reach the desired color and lift.

October 03, 2016

I am privy to using Loreal for all myy box hair color's, but I just used this one today for the first time and it is awesome. It really is NO DRIP.. When I took a wide tooth comb to comb the color through to my ends as a refresher, it didn't splatter either, and it went though my hair like butter, no tangles like other Loreal colors Ive used. Also the smell is not as strong as some other permanent gray coverage colors. I will be saving the color tab off the box and using this one for now on. I use G15 Dark Chocolate Brown. My hair is smooth, luxurious, soft, and shiny. Very happy and recommend this.

August 02, 2016

I have been coloring my hair for years, and am very familiar with the how tos and not tos of hair color instructions. I followed the L'Oreal instructions carefully as it's not my usual brand - I bought it because I had coupons and it was on sale. After the whole process I was utterly disappointed in the color, light ash blonde turned a horrible shade of blondish grey, and the condition of my hair thereafter was horrible - dry and straw like. I actually had to cut at least half the length because there is no way I could style my hair to hide the damage! I am extremely angry and will never use ANY L'Oreal product again.