L'Oreal Expertise Re-Nutrition Intense Care

L'Oreal Expertise Re-Nutrition Intense Care Reviews

Ranked #1682 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 08, 2015

I bought this product based on reviews that I read and it does not disappoint. I love this mask for deep conditioning. It leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. It also does a great job at eliminating frizz. Even with high humidity, my hair stays smooth. The texture of the product is like a butter and little goes a long way. The only down side I have found is handling the jar in the shower- it gets a little awkward to open and close it with wet hands but it's still worth it. It's an absolutely great product!

June 16, 2014

Use this once a week, sometimes twice to get that smoothness back in my hair. I leave it on longer than recommended, I feel my hair needs that little extra help!

January 13, 2011

This is a great new product line from L'Oreal. I received this repairing mask for dry hair free for product review and I was very pleased with how well it worked.

The royal jelly ingredient is supposed to help lock moisture into your dry hair, and that's exactly what it did for me! It's been over a week now since I started using the full Re-Nutrition for dry hair system by L'Oreal and my hairfeels 100% softer and much more touchable.

I use the mask ever couple of days, but now that my hair feel so much healthier I will probably reduce to once a week to keep the jar as long as possible.

The price is awesome for the results that this product gives

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic