L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Volumizing Mascara
Good

L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #710 out of 773 in Mascara

March 02, 2014

When I first got this mascara, I found it to be really clumpy. However, I have found that this is a really good mascara to be used on top of other mascaras after separating and defining the lashes. This is the most volumizing mascara I have encountered, and it really gives extra volume to the lashes. This is also very black, and lasts and really long time.

February 15, 2011

I recently ran out of my Loreal Voluminous mascara and was in the make up isle at walmart i decided to try the extra volume collagen mascara in blackest black and of course waterproof.

This mascara claims to "...enhance the thickness of your lashes for up to 12X more impact without the clumps...."

That did not prove itself at all. This is an aweful mascara. That clumps and flakes more than any I have ever tried before. This by far is the worst.

After applying one coat I noticed no change. Then with the second coat there was extreme clumping and it did not go on easily. It added no volume and my lashes just seemed to stick together. I would definately not recommend this mascara.

I think I will stick to my Loreal Voluminous mascara. That is the best ever and it has never proved me wrong. :)

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa