Loreal extraordinary hair Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 14, 2016

I like it because ot has coconut oil embedded in the shampoo. Helps me to avoid applying oil before i shower. But ot is not as effective as applying oil directly to the hair

March 11, 2016

His product worked great on my hair. Left it silky and shiny. But for people that have allergies to strong scents, I would not recommend this. The smell is very overpowering and lasts for days, even after you wash with another shampoo. It was effective in the sense hat my hair felt silky smooth, but the smell was too much.

March 08, 2016

Loreal Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo, Loreal Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner, Loreal Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum and a coupon for $2 off any Loreal Paris Advanced Haircare Product! This set is for dry lifeless hair and it eliminates dryness in just 1 wash! I was excited and looking forward to trying this, and I did the same day I received it. I have to admit I was a bit worried because of the word oil, oil going in my hair!? Turns out, that oil going in my hair has been the best thing to happen to my hair since using it. After I shampoo and condition, I towel dry my hair and apply some of the lustrous oil serum, especially thru the ends of my hair, and then brush it as usual. I have used it daily since receiving it. I can tell a big difference in my hair. It is so much softer now than it has been in a long time. The oil has helped my hair so much and it actually feels good again. I have very long straight hair that tends to get knotty at times and pretty tangled up, finding a shampoo an conditioner that works for my hair wasn’t fun. Everything I’ve ever tried has never left my hair feeling this soft & smooth. I love this Loreal Extraordinary Oil shampoo, conditioner and the oil serum. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry lifeless hair, this haircare line will bring your hair back to life!