l'oreal Extraordinary Oil Conditioner
Good

l'oreal Extraordinary Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 558 in Conditioner

July 02, 2016

I wasn't really impressed with this conditiner it feels very heavy in my hair and it takes a lot of rinsing to get it out. I also find that I have to wash my hair more often with this conditioner it starts looking oily the next day.

May 16, 2016

I had used up the last of my salon quality hair conditioner and, in an effort to save some money, hauled myself into my local drug store, and picked up this conditioner.
    I am so disappointed in it. I usually wash my hair once every 3 days, but this conditioner was making my hair get so greasy so fast that I was having to wash it every day. And it also weighed it down really bad (I have a fairly average thickness of hair, and my hair is quite fine).
    I would not recommend this conditioner personally.

March 07, 2016

It's one of the better drugstore conditioners i've used. It's not the best thing ever. But I really like it! I feel like it works really well with the shampoo. My hair looks and feels better. I also like the smell.