• l'oreal Extraordinary Oil Shampoo
Good

l'oreal Extraordinary Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 937 in Shampoo

September 26, 2016

My very favourite drugstore shampoo. It may be from the drugstore , but it's as good , if not better than some of the high end and salon brands I have purchased in the past . The scent alone is divine, but not overpowering. Doesn't weight my hair down, and leaves it incredibly manageable and tangle free. I have repurchased this several times, and will continue to do so.

August 31, 2016

Intense nourishment, hair fibre is filled with oil-care nutrition, coating and smoothing the appearance of the fibre, without weighing it down. This shampoo really help to repair my hair, i had see the difference at the first day i used this shampoo.

June 27, 2016

It is the better product I've found until now in this category. The price is very favorable and results are perfect. Moreover, it smell very good :) When I want a cheaper product, I choose this one.

May 18, 2016

This shampoo has been amazing for my hair. I can actually comb it wet. My hairdresser has commented on the new great condinton of my hair. It has made it hydraterd for the first time in years. I absolutely love it

April 10, 2016

If L'Oreal do a perfume with this smell, I will definitely buy it! This shampoo also makes the hair super shiny, not feeling heavy. I have really fine hair and it works well. I will buy it again for sure.

March 07, 2016

This stuff is wonderful. It will not stripe your hair. I does leave a light layer of moisture. Maybe a bit soapy, but I like it. It makes my hair have slip, moisture and smoothness. But it doesn't weigh it down at all. It's hard to find a cheaper shampoo that doesn't overstrip your hair. This also has no parabens and smells devine. The smell is sweet and warm. Almost like you could eat it-don't.

Updated On: March 07, 2016