loreal extraordinary oil Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 2307 in Hair Care

March 14, 2017

The extraordinary oil left my hair smooth and shiny with little frizz. I really enjoyed using this it has a really nice scent that isn't overpowering. The jars also last really long! Have used probably 5 times and not even close to halfway done!

February 17, 2017

My daughter and I use this to help with our tangles and give our hair A nice shine. We used to use a bedhead product that was discontinued. This may be better. But a bit more expensive. But it goes a long way

October 22, 2016

I absolutely love Loreal Extraordinary Oil. I have used the shampoo and I can't get over the luxurious smell and feel of this fabulous shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling very nourished and full of shine and body. I have also tried the extraordinary oil pump for styling and I have never used a better product. I will proudly tell anyone, these are the best products I've used.

September 23, 2016

Love it! but if I use it twice a day it makes my hair greasy feeling and have to wait a day to wash again or use a different shampoo. but i love the softness and weightless feeling!