L'Oreal Feria Hair Dye #R68

L'Oreal Feria Hair Dye #R68 Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 258 in Hair Colour

November 27, 2016

I use Feria hair dye to dye my hair I use a red color turned my hair red it lasts me a couple months until my roots grow doesn't have a strong smell the color is vibrant and beautiful I totally recommend it by far 4 box hair dye

March 31, 2015

Love the color but I hate that it doesn't last long. I have dark hair so I need to lighten it before applying. The color is bright red for 3 days then goes a bit darker that same week and then it's like orangish a week or two after. Very annoying. Had to redo it almost every week before dumping that mark.

I guess if you have lighter hair it would work better. oh well..

November 25, 2014

I have been almost ever shade of red in the L'Oreal Feria line. I always go back to reds, and I always go back to L'Oreal. The shimmer and natural looking dimension creates highlights and lowlights throughout that look like you spent time having them done. I love it. This red is one of my go to's, I pick this box up when I want a guaranteed favourite.

June 16, 2014

On the scale of price when it comes to store-bought hair colour, this product ranges on the more pricey side..
But the fact of the matter will always remain: I have tried every brand there is; store-bought and salon, and when I tell you that I have stuck to THIS brand AND colour for 15 years - - - You should believe me when I say L'Oreal FERIA has the qualities you NEED in a hair colour.

***And Let's NOT forget my RED-HEADED FRIENDS:: The colour RED is a VERY VERY hard colour to keep:
The pigments in the red colour just don't like adapting themselves to your hair.
THIS BRAND HAS EVERYTHING TO KEEP YOUR SHADE VIBRANT....

This box comes with:

1] Shimmering Colour Permanent Haircolour Gel: Gentle, deep conditioning permanent haircolour gel.
2] Shimmering Colour Developing Creme in applicator: New professional applicator tip, enough Feria for longer hair!!!!!!!!!!!!
3] Aromatic Aura: New aromatic scented oil for a soothing sensation and silk like feel.
4] Conditioning Shampoo
5] Shimmer Enhancing Conditioner: Mega-dose of anti-dull Shimmer Enhancing Conditioner for reds.

AND MY FAVE:::
~~6] Feria Colour Booster with patented chromatic colourants: Visible even on the darkest hair!!
******((( IT'S LIKE A MAGICAL TUBE OF FOOD COLOURING FOR YOUR HAIR! THE SUN DROOLS AT THE SIGHT OF IT- - - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WILL!!! )))******

I am able to dye my own hair in the comfort of my own home
ONCE A MONTH. Not even!!
It lasts a month and a half.

Everything that I am tells me to post this rating to inform you readers that despite the price,
- - - $13.99 reg.
- - - $9.99 cheapest sale price

This product gives you a salon quality job in the comfort of your home.

I have stood by it for 15 years. Same Product, Same colour.
(They added a few bonuses over the years;
ie: Colour Booster {Food Colouring Stuff}, "VO5 Oil"-type additive, and the shampooing-conditioner.)

Try it.
They have a shade for EVERYONE.

Cheers everyone.!!!!