Loreal Feria Haircolor
Good

Loreal Feria Haircolor Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 258 in Hair Colour

October 17, 2016

I am naturally a brunette with a fair amount of grey. I went blond a few years ago and have been stuck spending way more than I would like at the salon. I didn't believe that I would be able to find a drug store product that would be able to lighten enough and cover my grey. My daughter however wanted to go blond (she is naturally darker than me) and decided to try the new Feria Absolute Platinum. I couldn't believe it, it actually worked in one application. Regardless, I decided to give it a try on my roots rather than go to the salon. It gave me a perfect match. I put it on my roots and then pulled it through the rest of my hair for the last 6 minutes. It looks exactly the same as when I go to the salon. Left my hair in good condition. Very effective, great value and good quality.

September 28, 2016

If your looking for some awesome color from a box in a grocery or drug store and it is your first or tenth time coloring your hair, Feria is an easy one step professional color you can do by yourself.

It has so many ranges of desired results and they have the new Pastel line. You can have baby blue, lavendar, or baby pink hair. Of course you have to have blonde hair first for those results, but you can get that with Feria. It will take you 2 steps though,

Feria is all about shimmer and shine. It is a very strong deep pigment though and if you are unsure of going dark and then might want to get the color corrected, think twice about using Feria. It is extremely hard to get out of the hair.

It gives an amazing rich, shiny, color and the blonde high lifts are without any brassiness.

It is around $15 and it totally worth it.. Oh and make sure you use Vaseline around your hairline, neck, and ears so that the dye doesn't stain your skin.. it is hard to wash off..