L'Oreal Feria Multi Faceted Shimmering Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 258 in Hair Colour

March 03, 2016

I wasn't impressed with this particular hair color ,the packaging is fancy and the lady on the front has beautiful shiny flowing hair ,I followed the instructions and I always dye my own hair so I have become my own expert at doing it.I also have changed my hair color to different shades over the years.I mixed it up and put it in my hair ,waited for the time to be up and it didnt give good coverage at all ,my hair looked horrible ,it was dull ,my roots were showing ,I don't know if it was a bad box or just a horrible product but I was really disappointed. I certainly will never buy this again

August 28, 2015

I color my hair at home and have used most brands. Feria is my favorite, especially hi lift browns. The color is fantastic - not a solid dull shade but rich vibrant hues with multifaceted tones and highlights. I wish there were more shades to choose from but overall it's a good selection. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because I find it too pricey. I have long VERY thick hair and need at least three boxes, sometimes four. The best part of the kit is the super moisturizing conditioner - I would buy this conditioner in a heartbeat if it were available for sale. Color fades naturally and gives a cool ombre look if only a few shades from your original color so I rock that look as the roots grow out for a bit then I sometimes change the entire color instead of touching up the roots. It's an excellent product.

November 25, 2014

For a box colour, L'Oreal is the only one I keep going back to. I love the Feria line for reds and rich browns, which are the two shades I bounce between (I'm naturally a dirty blonde, originally very light blonde; I just look better with darker tones). They are so faceted and beautiful. I have been the colour of the photo someone uploaded so many times. I always get compliments, and the fade out always looks natural on me. It softens to a coppery auburn that people often mistake for natural on me. Love.

June 15, 2014

I used this hair dye last week and I was very impressed with the results! I had dark brown natural hair and I'm used to a lot of colors not turning out right. This ended up matching the color on the box perfectly and my hair was so shiny and soft for the amount of lightening it did! I will definitely use it again!

March 25, 2014

I love the Feria line of haircolor, my hair always looks good.

The only thing I have issue with is the limited range of colors, but even then the colors that are offered are pretty nice.

I never have issues with fading.

March 21, 2014

leaves my hair with beautiful long lasting shine, long lasting color, does a great job at
covering grey

February 06, 2014

I tried this product ,one time because it was on sale ,I use hair colour for gray coverage,I refuse to be gray at 50,lol.Well I was very dissappointed with this particular brand as it covered very little gray
marg1963

November 20, 2013

I'm very disappointed in this hair colour. After carefully going over every colour in the aisle, I chose #66 Very Rich Auburn in hopes of going from my natural light brown to a red that was deep enough to be natural, yet still be obviously red. The product itself is easy to assemble and apply, and is the same messiness as any other liquid hair dye. I dye my hair often myself so I can do it fairly quickly with little mess. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't stain my sink, but that should have been a warning sign of the quality of the dye. I have pretty light brown hair, and afterwards only the roots seemed red, and an orangey-red at that. The ends of my hair are a slightly darker brown now, with a tiny of red. After two washes the colour is almost all gone! The bottle of dye is fairly large, I bought two boxes thinking I'd need both for my chest-length hair but only ended up needing one, which was nice. I have since returned the second box though, because for $12 it definitely wasn't worth it. The only good thing about this is that I got a three part sample of L'Oreal shampoo, conditioner and hair mask in the box, and the deep conditioning treatment is really nice. The hair dye also didn't dry out my hair at all, which is a bonus. Maybe I just picked an unfortunate shade, but for me the colour just didn't deliver for the price. Won't be purchasing this dye again.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!