L'OREAL  FIBRALOGY CONDITIONER

L'OREAL FIBRALOGY CONDITIONER Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 539 in Conditioner

August 11, 2016

I find L'oreal products a hit and miss sometimes you wowed other times not so much I have very thing fine hair so I bought this product cause it says it will give you volume without weighing you hair down
Well for me it did what it said only thing was I looked like a puff ball I have no curl in my hair some slight waves so I don't know what went wrong lol I recommend this for someone with thicker heavier hair for my hair it was a dud!

May 03, 2016

I dont kow why but after i used this product my hair was diffucult to brush , the feeling was like i just bleach them.. The product smell good but not enough to stay after the shower

January 18, 2016

My hair is thinning so I decided I would try this entire line.
After using entire line for over a month I have noticed NO difference in my hair.
The conditioner smells really good and I do like the shine it gives my hair, but I would not recommend it for thickening your hair. I would just purchase this as a regular conditioner because its cheap.

January 18, 2016

This conditioner smells great and doesn't weigh hair down. It leaves my hair silky, shiny and manageable. As far as improving volume or thickness I didn't see a huge difference. I appreciate the fact that it didn't leave my hair flat though. All in all it is a decent conditioner for those of us who don't have an abundance of hair.

November 23, 2015

L'OREAL FIBRALOGY CONDITIONER;

I received from Bzz agent the l'oreal fibralogy conditioner set (among the booster and shampoo) but this review is specifically for the conditioner!

Great conditioner!!
Smells great in the shower and remains on the hair scent.

Great packaging as an added bonus, pretty colors blue and pink!

As well conditioner is not too heavy on the hair lasts quite a long time on the hair making it smooth and comfortable.

Lasts a very long time conditioner, just a small amount all you need to penetrate the hair.
Does make it more volue, doesn't limp down the hair

I did purchase the whole package set, after finished bzz agent sampling program
that is how impressed I was :D

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS