L'Oreal Fibralogy Thickness Shampoo, Conditioner & Thickening Booster Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 2311 in Hair Care

September 26, 2016

I must say I am a big fan of all of the L'Oréal shampoos and conditioners and this is a great one. It makes my hair feel healthy and bouncy. I love the shine and ease of brushing that this product delivers. All of the L'Oréal shampoos and conditioners and especially this one smells really good.

July 08, 2016

Je n'ai pas vu de différence au premier shampoing , c'est vraiment sur la longévité que j'ai vu un changement. En effet les cheveux paraissent plus épais, plus brillant, on voit une différence. Par contre ils sont plus difficiles à démêler et si vous utilisé un autre shampoing entre temps, vous retrouvez vos cheveux fins et plats.

September 26, 2015

Do you want thicker and fabulous smelling hair??!!l L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy shampoo, conditioner and thickening booster does all that!! The shampoo lathers up really well, so only a small amount needed. After you shampoo, I used the thickening booster which is left on through conditioning. They suggest using a dime sized amount of the booster, but I have really long hair(don'tcare,lol) so I used a little bit more. Its left on while conditioning, then all rinsed out together. After the first wash, I noticed right away the texture of my hair felt healthy, the smell is amazing and that my hair just overall felt better. My hair is noticebly thicker as I have kept track of the progress through pictures. My hair actually feels stronger, less breakage and smells so good! These products contain Filloxane, which penetrates and diffuses in the hair fibre, and hair expands within. It works! My hair had thinned a bit in the front in my early twenties , really noticable to me, not really others, and my hair actually looks fuller. I am a total believer and will keep recommending these products to friends, family and anyone else who compliments my hair and the smell.

July 14, 2015

I have fine hair.
    Maybe even limp when I grow it out long.

This is my miracle product. I noticed a huge difference when I started using this product trio.
    Every hair seemed to be more luscious, voluminous.
    It is incredible.

And the smell, amazing!
    A must-try for those seeking more volume for their hair!

June 10, 2015

Have been using this for 3 weeks approx. every second day. My hair has always been thin and fine and has no body to it.
    My hair after using this for 3 weeks is so nice and full looking!
    Love it!!

May 27, 2015

My hair has become so full, thick, soft and shiny. I'm not as sure about the booster....the recommended amount to apply is so small it literally felt like I was putting nothing on my hair, so I'm not sure how it can be effective. I also ran out of it long before the shampoo and conditioner and the results have been just as great without it. It smells so nice and the scent lingers from wash to wash. I've been looking for these in stores now and am pleasantly surprised to see such an affordable price!

May 23, 2015

The package includes shampoo , thickening booster and conditioner , was very excited to try this out .my first wash left my hair with nice scent and my hair was looking nice . After 2nd and 3rd wash was able to fell lot of difference my hair look thick and heavy this product contains filloxane which instantly make hair looks thick and heavy . the quantity of booster in tube is less as compared to conditioner and shampoo.

May 23, 2015

My hair are baby fine, lack volume and are super dry. When I first heard about this product I was really thrilled to see something that i made for fine hair. The active ingredient for this range is Filloxane, which works from the inside to increase the thickness of your hair wash after wash. I have been using it for over a month now and can clearly see the difference in my hair. They have a lot more volume and can hold style for long time. The smell of this this products is also great and stays for a longer time. The shampoo+conditioner do not tend to make hair dry and keep your hair well moisturized. I totally love this product!
    One thing that you need to be keep in mind is booster is the key part if you want to achieve thicker hair!

May 14, 2015

Smell soooooooo good! This product makes my hair looks very good and I recommand this product for sure. thanks again.

May 13, 2015