Loreal Fibrology Collection Reviews

Ranked #827 out of 2308 in Hair Care

February 25, 2016

For me this mask is not especial ,i used it till i finshed the jar to make a final decision, it didn't make or add any thing to my hair ,it works good with my sister but for me i don't think this is for me

February 25, 2016

I tried the fibrology mask and found that it did not leave my hair with add texture or volume nothing special about this product ....maybe if you have a medium thick hair but not for someone with fine hair.

February 13, 2016

I absolutely love this product!! I love the smell, I love the consistency and I love the results. I have really flat, fine hair. This product is awesome to make my hair feel fuller!

February 01, 2016

This collection worked pretty good first, but after a couple of weeks, I found that they done nothing for my hair. The Garnier Plush and Full collection works better.

January 20, 2016

This product works well. I find my hair feels thicker and has a lot more texture to it.

September 16, 2015

I did find that my hair felt thicker after using this product but it does have a strong perfum smell to it and it set off my allergies. If you are not smell sensitive then this is a great product

August 14, 2015

My hair feels and looks thicker… much more full with good body.
    Made my hair feel not only thicker, but softer and smoother.
    Limp, thin, lifeless hair will get a blast of volume with FIbralogy made to expand hair…
    creating three dimensional structure for thickness that lasts..

August 01, 2015

I got a sample of this shampoo and conditioner with the treatment and its supposed to thicken your hair. It made my hair kind of straw-like and fibrous, I didn't like the smell either.