Loreal foundation

Loreal foundation Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 653 in Foundation

March 28, 2017

je ne peux sortir sans lutiliser, il laisse la peau douce au toucher et sans avoir lair davoir le teint huileux. depuis maintenant 2 ans je ne peux men passé

March 13, 2017

I got this cover up foundation after Christmas is a gift pack of items. I had never used Loreal products before but it is now my favorite product it does a great job of covering up my red cheeks and dark circles under my eyes.

October 01, 2016

BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION! I went to shoppers one night to buy baby diapers and no one really goes into shoppers for one item. I "accidentally" walked into the makeup aisle and found the Loreal infallible foundation. At this time it was on sale at 8.99 and now the price can range from 11$-15 depending on where you buy it. I said hey why not I'm running out anyways! At the time I was using too faced born this way and I was obsessed but did not want to spend the money. After trying the loreal infallible once I was HOOKED! & I paid 8.99 and it was doing the same as my 45$ too faced foundation but better !! The coverage on the product was amazing, and it was very light weight! I'm combination skin and it didn't make me oily in my tzone at All! My face was flawless for the entire day! Since buying it the first time I have always bought it in two so I don't run out! I would absolutely recommend this product !!

Greys Anatomy