L'Oreal Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo

L'Oreal Hair Expertise Color Radiance Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #633 out of 938 in Shampoo

October 23, 2016

This product is very good, I have fine hair and it was not to heavy for me. The scent is nice, there is no film on my hair. Did not seem to fade hair colour

September 27, 2016

I love this shampoo because it helps you to retain your color longer and it makes your hair look nice and glossy without the wax. It smells so good too, it's so funny I had completely forgotten that I love this stuff and now I am going to go get some on my next shopping trip. L'Oréal has amazing shampooos and conditioners. This is one of them.

September 27, 2016

Like this shampoo and conditioner.
Does the job to replace the expensive brands.
Has a nice scent also.
So far the best drug store bought brand so far

February 13, 2016

Love love this product. I color my own hair as hair salon can be expensive. I use this product and my hair feels so soft. I highly recommend as it's amazing on fine hair.

August 04, 2014

I have very coarse hair and very thick, this is the only shampoo I use makes my hair shiny and soooo smooth, feels sooo good!

May 29, 2014

This is my new go to shampoo for when my hair is dyed. It keeps it very soft and shiny and helps keep the color lasting a little bit longer and little bit brighter. I also think it has a very nice scent to it.

May 28, 2014

Love this product! This is the shampoo and conditioner I use regularly. Makes my coloured hair look and feel great. I definitely recommend this product.

June 23, 2013

This is a great product. It's inexpensive and works just as effectively as the salon products. It did a great job in retaining my salon coloured hair - even when it was exposed to the Mexican sun when I was on vacation in Cabos for a full week! I definitely recommend this product!

May 02, 2012

Absolutely love this product. I have been buying salon grade shampoo and conditioner as I have fine hair but a lot of it and it tangles really easily. Nothing seemed to work except the stuff I bought at the salon. I got a free sample of this product and have been using it ever since!! It has a great smell, and doesn't fade my colour treated hair!!! Can be found for 3.99 at super store and walmart!

January 17, 2011

I got the entire collection from this line compliments of L'Oreal and have been using the shampoo, conditioner and treatment for the past couple of weeks.

What I really like about this line is that it's inexpensive ($5.99 - $6.99 per product), but it makes my hair so soft while protecting my colour. The shampoo makes my hair feel great. Really clean, nice scent and with the conditioner, very soft. I usually prefer high end hair products, but this one is a winner.