l'oreal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil

l'oreal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 02, 2016

I chose this hair oil as a cheaper alternative to the other brands out there. Unfortunately this did not work for me. It weighed down my hair, made it look greasy, as if I hadn't washed it in days. I didn't like the feel of this oil, or the results. I will not be repurchasing, used it twice, and will not use again.

May 27, 2016

I've always been a fan of L'oreal and any product I've tested has been satisfactory. This line is very light weight yet provides a great deal of nourishment and shine without weighing you're hair down. I've already recommended this product to a few people and I hope they live it was much as I do.

March 03, 2016

I absolutely love these products! They are the best hair products that I have ever used, and my hair really needed it. Usually when I get a new shampoo, I like the smell, but then I kind of get tired of the smell, and it isn't exciting anymore. But with the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil, I never get tired of the smell! I wish there was a perfume that smelled exactly like it. In terms of what it did for my hair, I feel like it made quite a difference. Most brands that claim to make your damaged hair soft again, all feel the same. It's like they use the exact same formula but slap on a different label, and make the scent and colour different. With L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil, I can totally feel a difference. Sometimes I use coconut oil in my hair, and the texture of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil, reminds me of that. I make it sound weird, but it's a pro for me. It feels so natural in my hair, and I know that the products are coating my hair properly, and working their magic on my hair. Using all of these products together, really make my hair look at it's best. Even taking out the nourishing mask balm, my hair still looks great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry, damaged, and frizzy hair. I have never used anything like this before, and I am very satisfied!

February 28, 2016

I always have to use a serum on my hair. This one I have to use a bit more of because it is not very heavy (would be good for someone with thin hair). Smells nice and smooths hair.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes