• L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo
  • L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo

L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #875 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 07, 2016

I have fine, dry, colour treated hair, Total Repair 5 cleans the build up off my hair that other shampoos and conditioners leave behind. total Repair 5 leaves my hair smooth, and tangle free.

April 09, 2015

I have been trying several different shampoos lately but couldn't find one that would keep my dry scalp and split ends at bay until I started using this one. I have very sleek, straight hair so it's hard to find something that will give keep my hair from falling flat and not dry all at the same. This one does it for me. Love it!

October 28, 2014

Helps my fine hair becomes more full. Keeps my hair non oily the entire day. After using it for a week, i notice less hair falls off.

April 14, 2014

This shampoo turned my current issue with dry hair into soft, shiny, yummy smelling hair with just one wash! And I didn't even have time to condition!

April 06, 2014

When it comes to Shampoo and Conditioners,L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 shampoo is by far the best.It leaves my hair squeeky clean with a beautiful shine,a shine I couldn't get with any other Shampoo.I use this Shampoo with their Total Repair Expertise Conditioner and it feels fantastic.My hair is totally manageable when I use this Shampoo with the Conditioner,seems like one works great with the other.

February 17, 2014

works good! , I had very dry hair and very brittle. and after a few use I could see a difference.

December 28, 2013

Overall, I have been impressed with the L'oreal Hair Expertise hair care line. I have tried the Argenine Resist shampoo and I really liked that one so I decided to try another shampoo from this line - the Total Repair 5 which claims to help repair 5 signs of damaged hair without weighing it down. This shampoo promises (1) Strength, (2) Density, (3) Vitality, (4) Shine, and (5) Silky Touch.

After finishing the whole bottle, I can say that it does deliver on those promises only when paired with the conditioner. This shampoo alone will not provide enough moisture for your hair. It lathers well and washes off easily. It does leave your hair squeaky clean without drying it out or leaving any residue but if you want added shine to your hair, always pair it with the conditioner.

The product is pretty inexpensive (~$4-$5) for the large bottle and readily available. I'm on the fence whether I will repurchase this shampoo again. I like the Argenine Resist a lot better so I will probably stick to that one. I would still recommend this shampoo though, maybe to use during the summer months because it's light enough and doesn't weight the hair down. For the winter months, I would opt for something more moisturizing.