L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 60 in Setting Spray

March 19, 2017

I have repurchased this spray because I love how it sets my makeup. It lasts me a long time even if i spray it 2-3 times at once. It is worth every dollar, its an awesome drug store setting spray.

March 03, 2017

I really like this spray. I was buying high end setting sprays, and it was really breaking the bank. So i figured i would try this, and it works well for me ! I find it does what it claims to do, and the price doesn't break the bank !

October 26, 2016

I bought this expecting to find a cheaper alternative to high end setting spray, however I soon found out that this product was not that, and didn't work for me. It was nearly 20$ which is already not that great, and after giving it a few tests all day with a full face of makeup, I learned that there was not lasting effect and after about 2 hours, my makeup looked just as though I wasn't wearing the setting spray. The one good part about it would be that it gives a nice misty natural and glowing look to my makeup for a bit after I sprayed it on. But again, that didn't last. Overall, for a drugstore product the price is not reasonable and the quality doesn't merit it's price.

October 25, 2016

Bought this spray a few weeks ago to use as my oily skin renders my makeup oily after a few hours. Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. It literally just felt like i had sprayed water on my face and my makeup still got oily after a few hours. It did not work for me as promised.

October 22, 2016

I use this product 3 or more times a week, I love it! I use it to set my make up. I don't have to re apply it works through the sweat, wind, rain. Its very worth every penny spent.

October 22, 2016

I absolutely love this spray and recommend it to anyone wanting to experiment with different setting sprays. The only down side to this spray is the price, because it's a little expensive - especially being a drugstore brand. The packaging is great, the nozzle as well. I recommend getting it on sale!

September 23, 2016

This setting spray is expensive for the drugstore but it is great quality! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and it does not smudge any of my make-up. Without this setting spray my make-up would not last for the day. My bottle has lasted me forever. It doesn't make your face feel sticky either!

September 21, 2016

loreal makeup set spray is a good makeup tool that will enhance any comnplection this set is great tio add to your makeup collection, loved using this product

September 14, 2016

This product is awesome, I would apply my makeup in the morning and by noon I would need to reapply but when I used this product my makeup stayed on all day, great product

September 13, 2016

This is an excellent setting spray that you can buy at the drugstore. It is not cheap but it is about $10 to $15 cheaper than high end brands. From what I understand the formula is similar to Urban Decay's setting spray.
    The smell is pleasant, the sprayer is fine. A win/win for me.