• L'oreal Infallible pro glow
  • L'oreal Infallible pro glow

L'oreal Infallible pro glow Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 595 in Foundation

September 28, 2016

Awesome foundation for dry skin!! I purchased this after hearing great things from Beauty Bloggers and I have been very impressed! This is a great foundation for those with dry skin as it is very hydrating and glowing. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter so this will be perfect for the cooler months coming up! I have been wearing it in the summer as well and I don'r find it looks too greasy like some 'illuminating' foundations do. It lasts a long tme on the skin and it is a very nice finish. I would say this provides medium coverage but is buildable! Although it retails for almost $20 regular in Canada, it often goes on sale at Walmart and Shoppers for $13-15. Highly recommend and will repurchase!

September 24, 2016

3) Hide Imperfection and give you a clear complexion
4) Radiant Finish
5) Medium Coverage
6) Air-light texture

PROS:
1) Felt really light-weight on the face
2) Has about 8+ hrs of wear - long lasting product
3) Medium Coverage but can layer it to achieve higher coverage
4) Foundation has no scent at all
5) Great formula that gives you a fresh, natural glow

CONS:
1) Only has 12 shades, none of which cater to deeper skin tones
2) Pricey for a drugstore foundation
3) Packaging (squeeze bottles can get messy and product can drip on sides)

My personal review:
This product really gave my face a flawless finish and complexion. It was really comfortable on the face and felt as if I was wearing nothing at all. I LOVE it when foundation allows me to feel as if I am not wearing makeup! Overall, I think that it is worth that $19 price tag. Even though it is a bit on the pricier side for a drugstore foundation but I found that this work so well on my skin. I loved that it gave me this 'natural glow' that was so easy to achieve!

September 23, 2016

this foundation is the bomb! I bought it thinking is cheaper than the rest and I been looking for something for dewy skin. I can't stop using it. I look like I have nothing but it also gives me a nice sheer! I am looking to buy more whenever goes on sale, it doesn't feel heavy in the skin, and for the price you pay, you are getting really good quality foundation.

I choose this foundation over a few of the expensive ones!!!

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted