• L'oreal Infallible pro glow
  • L'oreal Infallible pro glow

L'oreal Infallible pro glow Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 612 in Foundation

January 16, 2017

I have very dry skin that sometimes makes foundation cake to my forehead so I was having trouble finding a good fit for me until this came out. The Pro Glow is amazing for dry skin as it gives a beautiful glowy finish without looking greasy and doesn't cling to any sort of dry patch. A big plus is that it applies beautifully with a anything - beauty blender, brush or even your fingers. I have repurchased three times and own it in multiple shades for when I fake tan. Absolutely hooked.

January 10, 2017

This foundation is great for dry skin. It leaves a natural, hydrated look. It's not that "glowy"... more of a satin finish. It wears well on me for about 6-8 hours, not 24 like it claims. I also found it tricky to find a shade. I have 203 and it oxidizes a lot darker and more warm than you would expect. Overall I would say its a decent every day foundation. It was comfortable on the skin. I received an incentive to test and review this product.

September 28, 2016

Awesome foundation for dry skin!! I purchased this after hearing great things from Beauty Bloggers and I have been very impressed! This is a great foundation for those with dry skin as it is very hydrating and glowing. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter so this will be perfect for the cooler months coming up! I have been wearing it in the summer as well and I don'r find it looks too greasy like some 'illuminating' foundations do. It lasts a long tme on the skin and it is a very nice finish. I would say this provides medium coverage but is buildable! Although it retails for almost $20 regular in Canada, it often goes on sale at Walmart and Shoppers for $13-15. Highly recommend and will repurchase!

September 24, 2016

3) Hide Imperfection and give you a clear complexion
    4) Radiant Finish
    5) Medium Coverage
    6) Air-light texture

PROS:
    1) Felt really light-weight on the face
    2) Has about 8+ hrs of wear - long lasting product
    3) Medium Coverage but can layer it to achieve higher coverage
    4) Foundation has no scent at all
    5) Great formula that gives you a fresh, natural glow

CONS:
    1) Only has 12 shades, none of which cater to deeper skin tones
    2) Pricey for a drugstore foundation
    3) Packaging (squeeze bottles can get messy and product can drip on sides)

My personal review:
    This product really gave my face a flawless finish and complexion. It was really comfortable on the face and felt as if I was wearing nothing at all. I LOVE it when foundation allows me to feel as if I am not wearing makeup! Overall, I think that it is worth that $19 price tag. Even though it is a bit on the pricier side for a drugstore foundation but I found that this work so well on my skin. I loved that it gave me this 'natural glow' that was so easy to achieve!

September 23, 2016

this foundation is the bomb! I bought it thinking is cheaper than the rest and I been looking for something for dewy skin. I can't stop using it. I look like I have nothing but it also gives me a nice sheer! I am looking to buy more whenever goes on sale, it doesn't feel heavy in the skin, and for the price you pay, you are getting really good quality foundation.

I choose this foundation over a few of the expensive ones!!!