L'oreal Infallible pro glow Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 653 in Foundation

March 13, 2017

I do really like this foundation. I have drier skin and it gives my skin a very dewy look. It's medium coverage but it is buildable.

The only downside is I find it's not as long lasting as I'd like it to be. My skin looks beautiful at the beginning of day, but after a few hours it tends to wear off - even with a primer and setting powder.

March 06, 2017

I love this foundation. It's one of my favourites from the drugstore. It's a little pricey for a drugstore foundation, but I love that it gives good coverage and is dewy without being overly shiny. Would recommend, especially for someone who has combo skin that leans dry in the winter. I powder this.

February 16, 2017

This breaks me out. I'm acne prone though, so if you're not, this product is worth looking into. I really like the finish. It's more of a satin finish so you are a bit "dewy", but it looks youthful. Sometimes overly matte foundations make people look older, so I don't think this is a bad thing. It does last a very long time. It is medium coverage, so it does cover any "problem areas" nicely. It doesn't oxidize. You do not need a primer underneath to achieve long wearing performance. You could use a setting powder on top if you don't like the finish of the product, you can make this a little less "dewy" if you want to. I like the finish of this product more than the pro matte line. Very disappointed that this breaks me out because I think it would be one of my favourite foundations otherwise.

Acne prone people, proceed with caution.

February 12, 2017

I have a love hate relationship with this and here's why:

I'm pretty sure this foundation breaks me out, which sucks because it's probably my favorite foundation I've ever tried. 202 is my exact colour match! How often are you able to say a foundation is your exact shade? I'm so happy they have this shade available for me.

The coverage is medium, it is not as full coverage as the pro matte.

I absolutely without a doubt, love the finish of this foundation and because of everything stated above, I mix this with my Pro-Matte or anything else I have around. I wish it worked better for me.

January 21, 2017

This foundation is perfect for dry skin. I have really sensitive skin to the weather change and this foundation has saved me every single day in winter. My skin looks perfect and Hydrated.

January 16, 2017

I have very dry skin that sometimes makes foundation cake to my forehead so I was having trouble finding a good fit for me until this came out. The Pro Glow is amazing for dry skin as it gives a beautiful glowy finish without looking greasy and doesn't cling to any sort of dry patch. A big plus is that it applies beautifully with a anything - beauty blender, brush or even your fingers. I have repurchased three times and own it in multiple shades for when I fake tan. Absolutely hooked.

January 10, 2017

This foundation is great for dry skin. It leaves a natural, hydrated look. It's not that "glowy"... more of a satin finish. It wears well on me for about 6-8 hours, not 24 like it claims. I also found it tricky to find a shade. I have 203 and it oxidizes a lot darker and more warm than you would expect. Overall I would say its a decent every day foundation. It was comfortable on the skin. I received an incentive to test and review this product.

September 28, 2016

Awesome foundation for dry skin!! I purchased this after hearing great things from Beauty Bloggers and I have been very impressed! This is a great foundation for those with dry skin as it is very hydrating and glowing. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter so this will be perfect for the cooler months coming up! I have been wearing it in the summer as well and I don'r find it looks too greasy like some 'illuminating' foundations do. It lasts a long tme on the skin and it is a very nice finish. I would say this provides medium coverage but is buildable! Although it retails for almost $20 regular in Canada, it often goes on sale at Walmart and Shoppers for $13-15. Highly recommend and will repurchase!

September 24, 2016

3) Hide Imperfection and give you a clear complexion
    4) Radiant Finish
    5) Medium Coverage
    6) Air-light texture

PROS:
    1) Felt really light-weight on the face
    2) Has about 8+ hrs of wear - long lasting product
    3) Medium Coverage but can layer it to achieve higher coverage
    4) Foundation has no scent at all
    5) Great formula that gives you a fresh, natural glow

CONS:
    1) Only has 12 shades, none of which cater to deeper skin tones
    2) Pricey for a drugstore foundation
    3) Packaging (squeeze bottles can get messy and product can drip on sides)

My personal review:
    This product really gave my face a flawless finish and complexion. It was really comfortable on the face and felt as if I was wearing nothing at all. I LOVE it when foundation allows me to feel as if I am not wearing makeup! Overall, I think that it is worth that $19 price tag. Even though it is a bit on the pricier side for a drugstore foundation but I found that this work so well on my skin. I loved that it gave me this 'natural glow' that was so easy to achieve!

September 23, 2016

this foundation is the bomb! I bought it thinking is cheaper than the rest and I been looking for something for dewy skin. I can't stop using it. I look like I have nothing but it also gives me a nice sheer! I am looking to buy more whenever goes on sale, it doesn't feel heavy in the skin, and for the price you pay, you are getting really good quality foundation.

I choose this foundation over a few of the expensive ones!!!