L'Oreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 653 in Foundation

February 20, 2017

Glad I found this foundation. Even though the lightest shade is still a touch dark I love it. Blends well using fingers and brush but a sponge is the way to go. I swear my skin has even cleared up since starting using it, and still good after 6 months. Walmart has best price I have found, Shoppers is okay but wait for a sale. Unfortunately, my luck says since I like it, they will change the formula and make it crap.

November 29, 2016

this is my fav .. works great for oily skin ! i have color 101 classic ivory works for me im pretty pale . if you have dry skin this might not be for you . stays in place allday

November 27, 2016

You can definetely buy this a lot cheaper than Shoppers Drugmart, so shop around. I liked this foundation. Blends well with a damp sponge. Had good coverage. As for 24 hours, I wouldn't say it looks the same even 12 hours later but it doesn't look horrible either.

October 15, 2016

This is by far the most incredible liquid foundation period ! And the fact that it is drug store does not buffer from the quality of this product.Granted it is on the higher price side but so worth it. This product is geared towards people with a yellow undertone, which is why I love it so much! Although the first two on the chart are suitable for people with a pink undertone but the rest are basically for yellow undertones. For the money being closer to $18-$20 at most stores it is worth every penny as it is most comparable to Mac and/or even Lancôme and is worth every penny!