loreal infallible pro matte gloss Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

December 03, 2016

Great applicator - allows me to outline my lips easily using only the gloss. Purchased a new shade (forbidden kiss), don't usually do dark lips - but I love it. Have only used once so far, no bleeding - very important, especially with a dark shade. May be a little drying, but not enough that I won't keep using. Would definitely buy again in other shades.

August 17, 2016

Love these lip glosses. They are smooth, not sticky and LAST! I have a variety of shades and always keep one at hand. I'm a huge fan of the nudes. I adore the matte sheen they leave, a little goes a long way with this product.

August 13, 2016

This matte GLOSS is super pigmented but is trasferrable and you have to reapply alot through out the day, the price is ok. Not worth the money in my opinion

August 02, 2016

I have finally found a lipstick that last all day and doesn't feel like I have paint on my lips! I love this lipstick so much that I bought three tubes to ensure I never run out! I have spent up to $20 a tube on lipstick trying to fine the perfect blend of good feel and long lasting. I found it with this lipstick and it is no where close to $20!

July 18, 2016

I LOVE this product so much!! I buy two of them "Bare Attraction" and "Rebel Rose". I use the first one maybe everyday, it's a nude colour and gives me a natural look. It's not totally mat but really close to it. It's because the texture is creamy. However it's really confortable for the lips and I have to do a retouch only 2 or 3 times a day.
    I highly recommend them!

July 17, 2016

not bad , used better and I've used worse :)
    it's worth a try as everyone loves different products , but its certainly not my go too product , but try it out you may love it.

May 30, 2016

LOVE this product!! Was reasonably priced at Shopper's. I like that I can wear a lot for a deeper colour or just a light coat for a stain look. It feels very smooth and velvety on the lips. I don't recommend using it if your lips are chapped.

March 09, 2016

These are fantabulous!! They aren't a true matte which makes them even more wearable. They stay on for a good few hours. I have found if it's fading, all I have to do is rub my lips together and it gives the gloss a little boost and looks great again! I purchased #316 and #310..I plan to get another couple. They are awesome!! I can't say enough good things about them, PLEASE come out in other shades soon!! Love them!