L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
Good

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 333 in Powder

February 18, 2016

This powder seriously rivals some of my higher end powders that I like to use to set my foundation. It's a soft & smooth powder that gives your face an airbrushed-soft focus finish. It mattifies my skin & really helps oil control. No matter how much powder you apply, it doesn't make your face look cakey. It doesn't provide much coverage but I don't mind that. It works great with the Loreal Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation but it also works with any other liquid foundation I own.

April 01, 2015

I love using this with the matching foundaiton and the setting spray. It really keeps me matte all day when I get oily now that the weather is getting warmer. Also it doesn't look cakey when you apply a small amount like I notice with some other powders from the drugstore.

February 16, 2015

This powder is super fine and soft. It gives matte finish but it blends beautifully. it controls shine and so far, no cakey finish.
You can even use this after your moisturizer for a light coverage when you are in a hurry.

I love the little sponge and mirror in the bottom of the packaging. Makes traveling and simple touch ups even easier!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation