L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo in Burst of Orange-Mango

L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo in Burst of Orange-Mango Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Loreal kids extra gentle 2 in 1 orange mango smoothie shampoo, burst of mango tango Its creamy formula gently cleanses hair, washes out easily, and leaves hair extra shiny and smooth.

September 21, 2016

I used this product as a kid and absolutely loved this shampoo. The bottle is a really fun design and I love the bright colours. The shampoo smells really great too!

July 28, 2016

The only brand of shampoo I like to use on my son! Bath time is always tough because he hates getting soap in his eyes. Since using this shampoo bath time has been better! The smell is amazing too!

March 05, 2016

This was a great shampoo when my daughter was young,she loved the cute bottle,it had the nicest tropical scent and I was really pleased with how it cleaned her hair leaving soft and easy to comb,it was fairly inexpensive so I purchased it quite often,I still see it on store shelves today,a great product but

January 29, 2016

Love this shampoo. My daughter has curly hair and it has done a wonderful job of keeping soft from the conditioner. I do not need to add extra conditioner for her. Smells great and haven't had them cry from the shampoo being in their eyes.

September 01, 2015

Nice and gentle on the eyes and smells great!

September 01, 2015

Very gentle on the skin and eyes and the scent is really nice and fruity

July 05, 2015

My boy loves this shampoo because it doesnt sting his eyes. He also loves the smell of it. He gets really upset if he has to use any other type of product for his hair. I find that it doesnt leave his hair very soft though or assist in getting rid of tangles but as long as he is happy we will continue to use this product.

July 05, 2015

My kids like this shampoo over a lot of the other brands. Smells fantastic and leaves my daughters hair with not too many tangles.

June 09, 2015

This is my favourite for washing my daughter's hair. I don't need to use conditioner after. The 2-in-1 really works. Be warned: do not try to use the no name substitute, it is not as good!

May 29, 2015

My daughter loves this stuff! It comes in a fun, bright bottle, PLUS it smells amazing and leaves her hair feeling so soft and silky!