L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo In Watermelon Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 186 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo with a Burst of Watermelon for Thick, Curly, or Wavy Hair softens and detangles coarse hair or crazy, corkscrew curls. A burst of Watermelon scent makes shampooing a fun, summery good time.

No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L’Oréal Kids. Its conditioners help stop flyaway hair even if you shampoo at night. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

March 18, 2017

I find the smell of this shampoo be too sweet. It does have a nice smell to it at first, but then it becomes too sugary. However, i do love this shampoo. I love how it's tear free and i love how i don't fear it if some shampoo ends up going in my kid's eyes. it seems to wash her hair pretty well, most of the time... but not always.

March 17, 2017

My daughter loves the smell and the bottle it comes in. She hates getting her hair washed, but lately she's loved using this shampoo. Hopefully it continues it's effectiveness that way!!

March 06, 2017

Perfect for my kids hair, well except my little boy, he says they smell to much for him.

Good for curly hair and makes it easier to brush. Love how good it smells.

March 04, 2017

Mes parents m'achetais toujours des shampoings de cette marque lorsque j'étais enfants et j'adorais me laver les cheveux avec ! J'aimais beaucoup les différentes odeurs !

February 20, 2017

It smells great, and I love the variety of scents they offer, wish they would offer a couple more like coconut for example! It's gentle, and a bonus 2 in 1, any mom appreciates a time saver, especially when it comes to bath time! Great stuff!

February 13, 2017

LOVE the scent. Good price point. Thought with it being a 2 in 1 and L'Oreal brand that it would be great for longer hair and extra conditioner wouldn't be needed...sadly not the case. Still left my daughters hair tangly and needing extra conditioning.

February 04, 2017

Cleanses hair like it should, and leaves a fruity scent. Lots of chemicals to make it smell that way however. Doesn't sting eyes as much as other kids shampoos.

February 04, 2017

I bought this for my daughter because she absolutely freaks out when shampoo gets in her eyes. She's been using this for the past 5 years and it worked ok (great scent, no stinging, detangling is so/so) but as she moving into the pre-teen years, I don't find it as effective in cleaning her hair. She now uses my L'oreal shampoo as her first wash and uses the watermelon one as her second because of the scent.

February 01, 2017

I absolutely adored this when my son was little. The watermelon smell is intoxicating. Love that its tear free so no tears in the bath because of burning eyes. Left my sons hair soft and smelling wonderful.

January 05, 2017

I just started using this on my toddler and she loves the smell. I like that it is a 2 in 1 because it makes bath time much easier. It cleans the hair very well and leaves it soft and smelling great.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's