L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo In Watermelon Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 177 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo with a Burst of Watermelon for Thick, Curly, or Wavy Hair softens and detangles coarse hair or crazy, corkscrew curls. A burst of Watermelon scent makes shampooing a fun, summery good time.

No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L’Oréal Kids. Its conditioners help stop flyaway hair even if you shampoo at night. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

February 20, 2017

It smells great, and I love the variety of scents they offer, wish they would offer a couple more like coconut for example! It's gentle, and a bonus 2 in 1, any mom appreciates a time saver, especially when it comes to bath time! Great stuff!

February 13, 2017

LOVE the scent. Good price point. Thought with it being a 2 in 1 and L'Oreal brand that it would be great for longer hair and extra conditioner wouldn't be needed...sadly not the case. Still left my daughters hair tangly and needing extra conditioning.

February 04, 2017

Cleanses hair like it should, and leaves a fruity scent. Lots of chemicals to make it smell that way however. Doesn't sting eyes as much as other kids shampoos.

February 04, 2017

I bought this for my daughter because she absolutely freaks out when shampoo gets in her eyes. She's been using this for the past 5 years and it worked ok (great scent, no stinging, detangling is so/so) but as she moving into the pre-teen years, I don't find it as effective in cleaning her hair. She now uses my L'oreal shampoo as her first wash and uses the watermelon one as her second because of the scent.

February 01, 2017

I absolutely adored this when my son was little. The watermelon smell is intoxicating. Love that its tear free so no tears in the bath because of burning eyes. Left my sons hair soft and smelling wonderful.

January 05, 2017

I just started using this on my toddler and she loves the smell. I like that it is a 2 in 1 because it makes bath time much easier. It cleans the hair very well and leaves it soft and smelling great.

November 03, 2016

Great shampoo for babies, kids, adults, and pets! The no tears element of this shampoo provides a piece of mind for everyone that will help bath time be more enjoyable. I highly recommend this to all new mothers and pet owners. Plus the smell is amazing

September 27, 2016

J'ai essayer le produit il y a quelque temps et j'ai complètement été renversé par l'odeur de fruits. Belle mousse riche,peu hydratant . Doux pour les cheveux.

September 15, 2016

this is such a nice product, makes brushing my daughters hair a cinch. I even use it sometime because I love the mouth watering smells that I get in every bottle. Loreal I must say is one of my go to brands for everything, I used to use all the hair color, I use loreal foundation, eyeliner blush, I love the Loreal shampoos and conditioners. Loreal should be considered a professional product and sold in salons.

August 12, 2016

I love the smell of this kids shampoo and every now and again I would use it just so my hair smells delicious. My 6 year daughter loves this shampoo and I love that it is a 2 in 1. L'Oreal is a brand I trust for myself and children