L'Oreal Kids Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #879 out of 938 in Shampoo

Swim & Sport Shampoo tackles the harsh effects of pool and salt water, and outdoor fun. Caring conditioners remove chlorine, salt, and minerals after swimming and dust and dirt after playing. Protects against the risk of green tones and eases detangling. Swim & Sport Shampoo quenches dryness, leaving hair soft. Plus, it's great for all hair types!

February 24, 2016

We buy this for our daughter and it works great! It prevents tangles in her hair and smells great! It's easy to rinse and I like that it is no tears. I would recommend this!!

June 10, 2015

Love, love, love the smell of this product (Cherry Almond). I bought it for my children, it gave them soft smooth hair, no tears. I loved it so much I started using it. Then one day I cant find a store anywhere in Ontario that carries this scent, If I ever do find a store that carries it Im buying them out.

June 12, 2013

Well for there pitch. It won't hurt your eyes, my kids eyes always get red and irritated if it gets in there and it stings. I tried it on myself it doesn't hurt. My kids love the smell of them specifically the mango yum! I love citrus orange mango and peach would be yummy. It doesn't leave hair clean looking/smelling for more than a day. But they smell yummy right out of the bath or shower. I only buy when it's on sale. My preference is dove shampoo be it baby or not. Do I like the product yes!! Would I recommend it, depends. I thinks there's a lot of room for aprovement :)

February 05, 2007

I have used this on my children and hate it hate it hate it. I switched back to Johnson&Johnson Baby Shampoo and Aveeno products instead. The L'Oreal product seemed to make the hair shiny and soft but after a day it was limp and seemed to have residue on the strands.

NOT worth it, sorry to the previous reviewer, I can't agree!

February 05, 2007

Okay, this stuff is technically for kids- but it is cheap, smells awesome and gets the job done well, so why not use it? It comes in tons of really cool scents. My favourite is Cherry Almond, but they all smell great. The containers are really bright and colorful and fun, too.