L'Oreal La Nude Eye Shadow Palette 1 Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 22, 2016

Way to pricey compared to the other drugstore options available. Pigmentation is ok colour variety is nice. It's a pass for me. Not a fan compared to others

June 08, 2015

This Palette is defiantly worth every penny. The eye shadows are long and deep so you get tons of quantity. The pigments of some of the colors are a little dull but as you build them up you can defiantly get them to pop. While some of the other colors are already very pigmented. The highlight colors are a bit shitty, but I love the different shades of browns, color number 3 is my favorite. (the colors have no names) All the colors are about two inches long. But they are very powdery.
The palette is made out of black plastic casing, it is very sturdy. It is portable, just a bit long. And it is thin, but not too thin. (I don't feel scared that I am going to drop it all the time) When you open up the palette you are greeted with a long mirror that takes up the whole length of the palette just on top, a nice touch. It is a functional mirror as I was successful just using the palette as a mirror, great for on the go touch ups. The palette also comes with the normal brush, but this one is actually long. A lot nicer than the normal mini ones that come with most store brand palettes.
Overall I have zero regrets buying this palette, great colors, great quality. Especially since it costed me 20$. Defiantly 100% worth the money. The original price of this item is 29$ and I think it is worth that price also.

May 22, 2015

This palette is amazing. The colours are gorgeous. The shadows are nice and creamy, highly pigmented. They last a long time with a primer on my oily lids. You can create so many looks with this palette from natural day looks to smokey night looks.

May 04, 2015

i have been in love with this palette since i first purchased it. Great drugstore palette, in canada at my local shoppers drug mart the price for this palette is 32$ where as at my local Walmart they are 22$ so the retail price is a bit expensive for drugstore. There are 10 shadows in the palette from matte, shimmer and satin again where you can create alot of different looks as this palette is versatile. It is a black sleek palette and when you open it has a compact mirror and a dual ended brush which is handy.