L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Carbon Black

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Carbon Black Reviews

Ranked #464 out of 776 in Eye Liner

The uniquely designed applicator of lineur intense felt tip liquid eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

July 18, 2016

I don't have a steady hand when it comes to liquid eyeliner. This one does a pretty good job of staying on which makes it hard for me to wash it off when I make a mistake. If you aren't good with your lining, I suggest you get another liner.
If you know what you're doing, go you! Have at it.

May 11, 2016

Okay - I am a sucker for good eyeliners & it's one beauty product I can't live without. I am also all about the eyeliner wings, so having a thin tip is SUPER important. I have searched long & hard for a good eyeliner that has a fine tip as well as lasts the entire day. This eyeliner is superb & have finally ended my search!

March 24, 2016

Great drug store buy!! I will never pay more money for an eyeliner with this one out there. The pigment is great. You get a really nice line and it's easy to apply with the tip. In my opinion, the applicator is better then MAC.

They give you a lot of liner, lasts me a good while.

May 02, 2015

If you are looking for a dark eyeliner color this is the perfect shade for you. But if you are someone like me who is picky with their formula then you are going to be very disappointed. The formula is very liquidity to the point that it drips once I applied it on.

November 02, 2014

really dark and long lasting, great application

November 02, 2014

If you are looking for the darkest and blackest liquid eyeliner, this is the one! It stays on all day without fading. I always receive compliments and everyone is always surprised when I tell them it's L'Oréal. Super easy to use with the felt tip. This is a high end product with a really affordable price tag. I always stock up when it goes on sale. Love it!!

August 07, 2014

This eyeliner is a great alternative to a high-end liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is beginning to use liquid eyeliner. For the price it is absolutely great, it lasts long and has a very dark color, and since it has a felt tip, it is very easy to use to line your eyes. Using the felt tip is much better than using a brush tip as beginners might have shaky hands. The lineur intense is one of the staples in my make up bag and it is one of the best drugstore liners in the market :)

July 23, 2014

I had used a lot of high end's liquid liner until I tried this one from the drugstore, and I am so glad that I found it. The brush is so easy to use to draw your line, either you want a more natural look or a cat eye. If your a beginner it is definitely for you. The colour payoff is amazing, you really get that "carbon" black effect.

July 15, 2014

I really like this eyeliner. Its easy to use and gives you what you want. Highly recommended.

June 25, 2014

I've been using liquid eyeliner for the past few years now, and this one is by far, my favorite one. From high end, to cheap makeup I've tried so many liquid liners and I always end up going back to the L'Oreal Lineur Intense.
Easy to apply, affordable, long lasting... it has everything you need and want in a liquid eyeliner!