L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 818 in Eye Liner

August 25, 2016

Love this eyeliner. It is so easy to use and is way better than a pencil liner. It is very versatile and can be used to frame eyes in so many ways. It's too bad the price point is so high.

July 28, 2016

This is my jam. This is my one and only true true make up love. I like other products, and sometimes I get obsessed with different mascaras, and lipsticks. But there is literally only one product that I would go to the end of the earth for, and it's this.

The felt tip makes application a breeze - it's bendy enough but not too bendy like a brush. I can be precise, I can be quick, and I can build up or do a fine line. The colour is nice and dark and stays alll day. Like alllll day. In my video above I apply it at 10 in the morning, and come home after partying at 3:30am, and it still looks great.

I have oily lids. I wear many different mascaras. Sometimes I tight line my waterline - mostly with gel eyeliners. Sometimes I mess around with other eyeliners, but I always come back to this one. I always have one at home and one in my purse (even tho I almost never have to touch up).

This is life. You must at least try it.

April 25, 2016

I have used liquid eyeliners before but this is by far the best I have ever used. Soft applicator brush style, it dries fast, lasts all day, but can be removed easily.

March 11, 2016

Best liquid liner ever. I have been using it for years and every other liquid liner I have tried does not even compare to this one. There is so much product and it lasts forever. It's a whiney finish when it's dried which I really like and it lasts all day. The felt tip really gives a great point when doing winged liner.

March 11, 2016

I love this loreal liquid eyeliner ! It's stays on all day and last all day. I would recommend it ! Great product !! Always love loreal products :) !!

March 11, 2016

This product is not very good quality , however it does the trick and allows you to make smooth lines while doing winged eyeliner. I will always prefer the Mac liquid eyeliner for the quality but this is a close one for a much better price. I would recommend this to someone who may not be able to afford very high end makeup (:

February 28, 2016

I'm terrible at putting eyeliner on and I find this one pretty easy. You don't have to stretch your lid and it goes on thin. It also stays on for the entire day.

February 26, 2016

I cannot live without this liquid eyeliner. I find it highly pigmented and makes it so much easier to draw a straight line on my lashes! Amazing stuff and cost effective.

February 20, 2016

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! Trust me, I am terrible at doing winged eyeliner, but once I use a pencil eyeliner for a base and then this eyeliner, it works fantastically. Great coverage, doesn't dry out too quickly and stays on yet washes off easily.

January 28, 2016

Love love love this loreal liquid eye liner last all day and look great I recommend it