L'Oreal lipstick Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 1020 in Lipstick

August 21, 2016

The price by is great the quality of the lipstick is amazing and the coloursbof rhe lipsticks are great the effectiveness is amazing it's better then some lipsticks I have used

February 23, 2016

All right ladies. this is why its so great to me a women. When you have a lipstick that can stay on all day and you don't have to reapply often. I love their color choices, and sometimes they have lipstick with lip gloss in the lipstick, genius.

February 08, 2016

Love this brand. It is my go-to lipstick. Great coverage and I love the smell!

January 07, 2016

I needed a nice lipstick for a wedding I was going to...I have tried long lasting to find that it really didn't last that long...I tried stains and was really not a fan......I have had problems in the past with lipstick actually change shades after I applied it...I finally decided to take a chance and bought a L'Oreal lipstick in a red to try....OMG I finally found a red shade that does what it says ......Long-lasting, does not turn a different shade and does not bleed because of fine lines. Glides on easily and does not pull the skin like some dryer lipsticks.....Beautiful lips on the first application. And comes in great shades of color .....