L'Oreal Liquid Eye Liner

L'Oreal Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 22, 2014

I've tried many felt tip liners but always end up back with this one. It goes on so well and I like the fact that the tip is wider than the others because I can get the thickness I want in one stroke and don't have to go over again.

September 15, 2014

Ive tried a lot of liquid eyeliners and this one is pretty good. It goes on smooth and dries pretty quickly lasting quite a long time. My only issue is that it seems to be really thick and I don't like that.

September 12, 2014

For me this product works. It applies very smooth and easily. Highly recommend

August 13, 2014

not a fan, it was difficult for me to apply it and it didn't last to long.

August 13, 2014

I have tried many different eye liners in the past and Loreal is by far the best. I highly recommend it.

August 12, 2014

Usually I love L'oreal products, but I found this liquid liner just blah!
After wearing it for about an hour it was coming
off on my top kids and looked cheap. :(
I did kind of like the felt tip though. I expected a great liner that would last at least 5 hours but
this one disappointed me. For almost $11 no thanks

June 04, 2014

This is the only liquid eyeliner I purchase because it glids on so easily and stays on through out the day. Lots of product that lasts a long time

May 31, 2014

This is a great product that makes my eyes really pop when I wear this. I love how the black is so magnetic and draws immediate attention to my eyes. The price is very reasonable as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.

May 30, 2014

This product is so good!! so affordable and works better than high end products!

May 27, 2014

i find it easily smudgable if thats a word