• Loreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Good

Loreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 323 in Primer

September 09, 2016

This primer is amazing! It leaves such a nice glow under the skin but also can be used in top of your foundation as a highlight. I would recommend this to anyone that wants that glow to their skin. Especially those with dry skin, it brings such luminosity to the skin. Love it so much!

May 10, 2016

If you like to have a real glow look to your skin than this would be for you. I just found that it gave me to much of a silvery glowing look. Maybe its my complexion, not sure. The texture feels nice, but I don't think I would be purchasing this again any time soon.

May 09, 2016

I always use a primer before applying my foundation and this has become my go-to! I typically have a matte foundation and this helps to add a bit of glow without creating an oily look. Applies and spreads easily with full coverage over your face, no more than one pump is necessary.

March 29, 2016

This is an excellent drug store primer, perfect for under or on top of make up! Added on top of make up to the cheek bones as a highlighter is great, many ways to use this wonderful product.