L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 390 in Makeup

September 14, 2016

Absolutely fantastic! And effective. No worries about staining, sponges, and makeup transfer. I live and breathe using this product and so does my skin.

August 25, 2016

Love everything about this liquid powder, feels light and very different than regular foundation. Coverage is where I lower my rating, could have much better coverage. With that being said, I use this product because of how it feels and how it actually feels like a nice powder on my skin. I love the bottle and packaging as well.

June 15, 2015

I don't know how I fully feel about this product. A part of me really likes it, I love how smooth it goes on and how fast it dries.... but I feel it makes me look chalky at times. I don't like that it doesn't have full coverage, I still have to wear quite a bit of concealer. It's still a foundation I would buy again in the future because I still like some things about it. Maybe I just need to give it more of a chance.

June 02, 2015

hate the packaging but like the foundation. it sets fast so you defintely need to work with it quickly when applying. it feels light, and provides good coverage for those "running-errands" kinda days.

April 23, 2015

I'm freaking love love this foundation! I have both Giorgio Armani Maestro and L'Oreal Magic Nude and I find them very similar except the price and packaging. The L'Oreal one feels like nothings when I apply on my oily combo skin, the coverage is medium but for me is good enough for everyday use. The finish is not powdery or mask like, its quite natural like real skin. I highly recommend it.

April 01, 2015

I work with kids all summer while in Uni and this stuff lasts through the long days where I'm running around with kids and getting super sweaty. It looks fabulous all day and feels so lightweight! The only con I have is that it sets super fast you have to blend really quickly.

March 18, 2015

Magic Nude liquid powder is awesome. It goes on silky smooth and has a nice light feel. Has excellent coverage and lasts all day. A really nice light weight powder.

March 08, 2015

I have tried high end foundations but I ran out and didn't have time to drive 45 miles so I ran to the drug store and I picked L'Oreal Magic nude liquid powder. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing this felt on my face. I love trying new things and this is a 10. I even got my 81 year old mother in law using it. I have all of my friends using it also. They also love it! It looks good and it last all day looking amazing! Best product I have tried lately!

February 08, 2015

I like this product a lot, I find it covers my redness and does not fell heavy. I have noticed you do need to watch dry patches because the product can stick to it (like anything else really).. I apply it with my fingers and push it into the skin and then set it with a spray. It lasts all day for me and the colour matches me well also.

January 24, 2015

Goes on smoothly and leaves skin feeling soft, and the matte finish looks great. It's also SPF 18!