L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 183 in BB Creams

Meet our 1st Self Adjusting BB Cream cream in Canada, Magic Skin Beautifier, with Beautifying Beads that instantly self-adjust to your perfect shade for a flawless nude look. It delivers multiple beautifying actions: hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects. It’s perfectly you.

September 24, 2016

This BB cream seemed great based on other reviews but it just doesn't work with my fair skintone. This gives an orange cast to my face even in the fairest shade. I find it especially looks orange where skin is dry, but hoped with the moisturizer in this BB that would resolve as the skin was repaired. However, this just doesn't have enough moisturizing properties to combat the dry parts of my combination skin.

This cream also turns quite orange if overly applied, so if you do manage to find the right tone for your skin, be careful to apply it evenly.

1.5/5

June 23, 2016

I bought this in the shade medium, and it is 100% orange. Doesn't matter how I apply it, it is just a really awful orange colour on my skin. If I load up on powder I can at least a little bit make it wearable but then because of the powder my skin looks cakey. It doesn't last whatsoever either and has basically no coverage. It's just a really, really bad BB cream which is unfortunate because it's not cheap.

April 20, 2016

I have tried quite a few bb creams and found them either to have an odd tint for my skin or an odd fragrance. I tried this product (810-Fair). The tone is perfect as long as a apply small amounts and blend well. It leaves my skin soft, more evenly toned and does a pretty good job at correcting redness. Overall, I like this product and will buy it again.

April 01, 2016

I love this!! It does everything it says it will :) Always promising when a product delivers on its promises! It reduces the redness in my skin and works at evening out my tone!

March 21, 2016

Not a huge fan of this BB cream. It did not adjust to my skin colour, it stayed white and when it dried it left my face looking really dry. It did nothing for me. There was barely any coverage. Would not buy again.

January 19, 2016

It's a vert gold covering fondation but it's so expensive

November 02, 2015

I've been using this product for a few years now. Looks natural on my skin and I get compliments even though I don't naturally have nice skin. It's light coverage but buildable. However unlike a real BB cream, this product does not contain sunscreen. It's a bit watery so it's more like a tinted lotion. My regular product to purchase and always pick up extras when it's on sale.

July 22, 2015

A co-worker suggested trying out L’Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. When I told her about my oily skin, she said this BB cream is something she swears by. I went ahead and tried the shade Deep.

Skin Beautifier comes out of the tube a lighter white colour. I don’t love the grainy texture, but the application is okay and it does blend well to match my complexion. It gives my skin a matte finish and keeps it looking matte all day.

June 30, 2015

My cheeks tend to get a lot of redness in them but I had dry skin so I don't often like wearing a lot of foundation/product on my face. I found that you only need a little bit of this product to do the trick. It definitely reduces the redness and no dryness or flaking.

April 28, 2015

Loreal BB cream is a miracle. I use it on daily basis. I don't like to wear makeup, but I wear Loreal BB cream everyday. It gives a smooth look to my face and I have received so many compliments.