L'Oreal Panoramic Curl
Amazing

L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Reviews

1 review
Ranked #728 out of 773 in Mascara

8-Hour Curl and 360_ Lash SeparationL'Or‘al introduces Panoramic Curl Mascara to curl and separate your lashes to the extreme. Patented Liftcurl Brush plus Flexi-Tech polymers hold lashes for an 8-hour curl and separate lashes 360_, creating the ultimate eye-opening effect.It's Time to Take a Panoramic View!Maximum curling power with patented Liftcurl brush to curl and set lashes to the extreme for 8 hours.Lashes are seperated 360_ to enhance the panoramic opening of your eyes.Tested and Approved Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Removes easily with soap and water. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers. Flakeproof and fragrance-free.

March 24, 2010

I usually use Lancome mascaras but I've been searching for something that works almost as well without the crazy price tag! Since Loreal is Lancomes sister brand, I decided to try the panoramic curl and hope it was somewhat like Lancomes Virtuose, which I love.

I was pleasantly suprized! The brush wasn't AS big as Lancomes, and Lancomes works a bit better, but for the price, I thought it was great. I had to use one more coat than I would with Virtuose, but I got basically the same effect, long looking curled lashes. I was actually suprized at how high they curled, and didn't even clump which is always a bonus! It's a great alternative if you can't afford department store prices for sure, and since mascara is something you need to replace frequently, it could save you a lot of money.

Definitely worth a try, but it's cheaper at Walmart than Shoppers:)

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted