L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Advance Skin Repair
Good

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Advance Skin Repair Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 12, 2016

I am a woman in my mid-thirties, and definitely am concerned about those fine lines that seem to have appeared overnight!

I have used L’Oreal in the past, and this is definitely different than some of their other products. The cream itself is thick, and I usually use two dabs on either cheek in order to blend it into my face (with circular motions to stimulate my skin and circulation).

My skin is generally dry to normal, so having extra moisture without feeling greasy is an important aspect I look for in a facial cream. The Hydra Nutrition meets this requirement despite its thickness. Within a minute or two of rubbing onto my skin, it dries, and my skin feels soft to the touch and is ready for make up application. Thankfully my make up goes on more naturally now, as my skin is hydrated instead of tight and dry.

It does not make my skin feel tight like other facial creams do, but in turn, the softness and feeling of my skin after using this cream definitely negates the tightness factor. Apparently by 4 weeks in, my skin should start to feel tighter, which is much more appealing than instant tightness and dryness that other products seem to produce.

There is a light scent to this cream, and I have not broken out or had any negative effects (break outs or red skin) since using it.

The container is also a nice size and will definitely last me a few months, if not longer.

Overall, for anyone in their twenties through forties who requires a moisturizing cream with light firming factors, this is the cream for you!

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

July 23, 2014

I have just started to use this product and so far am very satisfied . It feels great on the face--seems to be effective in hydrating the skin. Is not badly priced when compared with other products comparable.