• L'Oreal Paris Arginine Resist x3 Conditioner
  • L'Oreal Paris Arginine Resist x3 Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Arginine Resist x3 Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 540 in Conditioner

July 18, 2016

This hair conditioner has a nice scent. I usually leave it on for few minutes while I take my shower. I cannot really say that I have seen a difference with the strength of my hair, but I can definitely tell you that it leaves my hair very soft.

February 21, 2016

My hair is dyed, thin, past my shoulders, knots easily, and if I use the hair dryer it likes to come out easily.

What might help me?

Apparently L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise - Arginine Resist X3 will.

I tend to leave conditioner on for a few minutes, and as usual this conditioner won't last as long as the shampoo. It's a nice thick cream, and after rinsing, my hair definitely feels less straw-like and I can immediately run my fingers through it after towel drying it. This doesn't normally happen, as my hair is generally quite tangly after towel drying.

I found using this regime has brought a definite improvement to my hair loss - it just doesn't really happen as often.

I really like the results!

August 29, 2014

I had been having trouble with my hair being weak and clumps falling out whenever I brushed my hair, so this conditioner used with the shampoo had really helped strengthen my hair!

August 23, 2014

this is one of my favourite finds recently....it has done everything it advertises and that is truly hard to find

January 31, 2013

I used this with the Lòreal Argenine Resist Shampoo and both products really made a difference in my hair. Although the hair fall didn`t stop completely, it was considerably reduced. This conditioner was very moisturizing and it would be perfect to use during the winter months when the cold weather strips the hair of all its moisture,

It has a very pleasant light scent that stays on the hair even after drying. The hair was left shiny and smooth. It felt stronger and fuller as well. The ends of my hair tends to get frizzy and this conditioner has helped remedy that. I also purchased the hair mask but I found the conditioner was sufficient enough in moisturizing my hair. My scalp is very sensitive to change and I would often get dandruff when I try on a new shampoo but I didn't get dandruff with this one.

Overall, this was a very good product. I would definitely recommend it and I will continue to repurchase it.

November 28, 2012

This is one of the few conditioners that I can use on my heavy straight hair that doesn't weigh it down even more, but still moisturized and protects. I don't know if it reduces breakage like it says, but it definitely makes split ends less noticeable.

November 08, 2012

I have been suffering from hair breakage for the past 2 years. I have tried a lot of things and nothing seemed to work. People kept asking me if I have been cutting my hair because it was getting shorter and didnt seem to be growing. Then I purchased this conditioner, with the shampoo. I have only been using it for 2 weeks but I have already seen a difference in my hair. It seems to be less brittle and more stronger and softer and the best thing, is that its not breaking like it used to. Cant wait to see how it is after the bottle is done, but by the looks of it, I will probably end up buying it again!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products