L'Oreal Paris Butterfly Intenza Mascara Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 773 in Mascara

October 29, 2016

I have stubborn tick straight eyelashes and the only product that gets them curled and KEEP them curled is L'Oreal's Waterproof Butterfly Intenza Mascara. Not only does this product curl my stubborn eyelashes but volumizes them too! I get asked if I have fake eyelashes. I love this product. Make sure to use gentle eye make-up remover pads to take off waterproof mascara as water and soap are not as effective and can irritate your eyes.

September 26, 2016

I have naturally long eyelashes and was a bit skeptical about the wand but omg I'm in love! I found them on sale at Pharmaprix for $6 and stocked up!! This mascara definitely delivers on volume and makes your eyelashes look like falsies plus it isn't flaky at all. Definitely a must-have!

September 20, 2016

This product is amazing. It lengthens and volumizes lashes, it glides on easily. I would highly recommend it to any makeup lover! It is well the price you pay for it!

September 13, 2016

I bought this product as a recommendation from a friend. My usual mascara is a L'Oreal brand so I am familiar with the brand. This product boasted to "Stretch and extend your lashes like wings" I did find that the mascara lengthened my lashes but I found it very clumpy, and I spent most of the day picking the clumps off my eyelashes as I could feel them every time I blinked. After all that picking off of the clumps my lashes were left bare all day

August 25, 2016

I am crazy about trying new mascaras, but the price tag of the high end brands usually makes me hesitant. I got the Butterfly sculpt to try something new and I am really impressed. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts - it did not irritate at all. I like the brush - it allow you to capture all the little lashes and the texture is really smooth and doesn't clump. It really gave me that "drama eye" that they advertise and there was no flaking. Very good product at a very reasonable price.

July 26, 2016

I really like this mascara! It's thin and prickly wand fans out your lashes very nicely and gives them just enough volume and thickness to open up your eyes and make you look awake and energized!
It doesn't clump and is a more natural looking option compared to many mascaras that exaggerate your lashes too unrealistically.

July 25, 2016

I have been back and forth with mascaras because I really wanted to use something more natural like the 100% Pure black tea one.

However, this was on sale at Shoppers last time I was in and oh man am I ever glad I picked it up.

It gives my lashes amazing height. Now, I already have long lashes, but the right mascara really pulls it out.

I bought the midnight black and sometimes just wear mascaras and brow paint to work.. that's it.

Eye-popping.

June 27, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce mascara. La brosse offre deux option d'application qui permettent d'allonger au maximum mes cils tout en leur donnant du volume et avec beaucoup de précision.

June 26, 2016

I love this mascara! I haven't purchased in a while because I receive so many in my Beauty Subscriptions, but this is the best drugstore brand that works for me! I love the unique bullet shape of the brush and the way the mascara coats each lash beautifully giving me that coveted butterfly effect.

March 18, 2016

This mascara separates my thin, sparse lashes beautifully, giving both ample length and definition. It builds up nicely and doesn't clump. I found it applies best when I allow each coat to dry individually.

However, it is a very wet formula and can smudge on my very oily lids. If you have issues with mascara smudging, I would recommend the waterproof version.