L'Oreal Paris Collagen Filler Lip Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 86 in Lip Plumpers

Inspired by dermatological lip contouring procedures, L'Oreal introduces our first, advanced lip contouring treatment that gives you virtually flawless lips in just 2 steps!
On the lips: Plumping Serum with Hyaluronic Micro-Spheres instantly boosts lips' natural hydration to smooth the surface and leave lips looking fuller, smoother, and perfectly plumped.
Around the lips: Anti-Feathering Creme with Collagen Biospheres fills in vertical lines around the lips and instantly redefines the lip-line for virtually flawless lipstick application. Results: Plumped, younger-looking lips with beautifully defined contours.

April 13, 2015

This stuff doesn't work at all, it's so sticky and it made my lips feel so sensitive for a few days after I used it.

April 22, 2014

I have to agree with you ladies, as I have tried this for a good three months and did not see a difference. I would not buy this again. Maybe they have improved the product! Even if they did make improvements I still would not buy it. I have moved on.

November 26, 2011

I've tried many lip plumping products and found this one to be a total disappointment. It dried out my lips completely, and did not actually plump my lips at all.

August 06, 2010

I've tried various plumping solutions before. They feel pretty funky on your lips but honestly I have not seen a difference at all. But I guess what should I expect in a bottle of lipgloss, I say if you really want plumped lips get either botox injections or collagen.

February 11, 2010

. I got the product from Chick advisor review club which is great because I would have been very disappointed to pay the twenty some dollars it is unfortunately not really worthed. As the other chicks said it does dry the lips out. I use good old cheap Vaseline to bring my lips back to smooth and silky. The only thing I really liked about this product was the two tubes together

February 11, 2010

I received this as a sample few weeks back and just got about to using it now. Frankly I didnt like the product. It didnt serve the purpose and dried out completely on my lips.. I wouldnt recommend it and definitely not worth the price

January 31, 2010

I received this as a sample from ChickAdvisor! Thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me try this product, you rock!!

It retails for $27.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart - which I found to be too expensive.

If it worked well, then I would be willing to pay, but I found that it worked minimally.

It kept my lips hydrated, worked more like a lipgloss but more complicated with the two tubes.

My lips tingled a little after applying it but I did not see the instant results as they stated I would see on the box.

I would not recommend this product - but I think everything works differently for different people - so some many like it!

January 27, 2010

I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor and I did not think that it worked. I also found the product dried out my lips and really didn't 'plump' them up. I also shared the product with my sister and she found the same thing. The product is expensive (about $22.00 in Shoppers). Combine the expense with the not plumping and your lips drying out I would not recommend the product. It is definitely not worth buying.

January 27, 2010

I recieved this product from ChickAdvisor and began using it right away. I found it was not effective at all. My friends tried it as well. A few of them said the product actually dried out thier lips. I did not notice anything. I checked out the price at Shoppers Drug Mart, and it was priced at around $ 30.00 I would never purchase this product even if it was for a dollar. There is such a tiny amount of product in the little tubes. I would reccomend Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Lip Gloss or save up for Collagen Injections. Applying a cream that claims to have collegen in it is not effective.

January 26, 2010

This product did nothing for my lips besides dry them out! I even stopped using it for a few days to see if there was any difference and when I went back to using it my lips dried out again.

SammyQ has posted in the forum topic
    Body Cream ChickAdvisor Premium

Tammyd added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Bunnyguts has posted in the forum topic
    At home work

Alexrae added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers