L'Oreal Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Corrector
Good

L'Oreal Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Corrector Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Why is Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye right for me? With time, the eye area experiences several signs of aging and fatigue -- dark circles, under eye bags and wrinkles appear--leaving the eye area looking less youthful and dull.

September 18, 2010

I am a BzzAgent and received the L'OREAL Collagen Micro- Pulse eye product to review and give my honest opinion of the product.
The Collagen Micro Pulse eye is a new product that is designed to help reduce dark circles, wrinkles and puffy bags under your eyes.

I have been using the product on and off for over a month now.
The first thing I noticed was the printing on the package is small and I had some trouble reading it.I would have liked the direction printed larger and on paper inside the box.
The product comes with a anti wrinkle and dark circle cream and a anti bag and puffiness micro pulse massager.
What you do is dot some of the cream under your eyes the gently rub it in.Then take the micro pulse massager pulse it under your eyes.
The first few times I used the micro pulse massager I got it to close to my nose and that was a really weird sensation.
I was using the product for a few days and did not notice any difference. Then I started having a problem with my one eye getting red and irritated. This was not related to using the product it was due to seasonal allergies.
So I decided to stop using the product under that eye and continue using it under the other eye. When I did that I could see a difference between the two.

The pulse massager really does help with puffiness under your eyes. But you do need to use it daily because it does not eliminate them just makes them less noticeable.
Now the cream is for dark circles which I do not have and for wrinkles which I do have. Not sure how well the cream works the wrinkles I have are pretty deep. But I did notice that were a little tighter so you did not notice them has much. The cream is nice and light some it really absorbs into your skin fast.

Now I mentioned early that I have seasonal allergies , the few times I tried using the product when my allergies where bad the micro pulse massager seemed to make my eyes bother me more. So if you have sensitive eyes or bad allergies the pulse massager may bother you.
The cream I did not have a problem with at all.

So would I buy? I am not sure it seems to work well, but I do not think that it is a good product for me because of my allergies.
But I would recommend it to anyone who has a problem with bags under their eyes it does make a difference.

August 03, 2010

I resently recieved a new product from Bzz Agent. At Bzz Agent they send you samples, coupons, and sometimes full size products to spread the buzz. My latest product is Loreal Collagen Micro-Pulse eye. This product has been amazing from the start. It is new and different and does what it says it will do. The new product is inspired by professional medical techniques. This eye treatment effectivly dark circles, wrinkles and puffy bags. I have two toddlers and am always tired, but now I don't look it! My bags are gone, the dark circles and fine lines are diminishing just after 5 days of use. First you dab on the cream and then you lightly hold the micro-pulse in strategic spots on your under eye, lastly you glide the micropulse under your eye from the center outward. The great thing is that is also feels great and is relaxing. This is opthamologist and dermatologist tested for safety and features a non-greasy and fragrence free formula so there are no worries. I would definitly purchase this product when my sample is gone!