L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Recommended for all skin types. Benefits: Instantly removes eye makeup with no greasy after feel. Conditions delicate eye area as it cleans. Formula Essentials: Oil-Free Safe for Contact Lens Wearers. Dermatologically Tested.

May 13, 2016

C'était le démaquillant que ma mère utilisait quand j'étais petite et donc le premier que j'ai utiliser. Il etait parfait puisque les résultats sont satisfaisant et qu'il n'était pas dispendieux.

March 26, 2014

I have used L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover on and off ever since I began using make-up! You can find the product at pharmacies (e.g., Shopper's Drug Mart is where I purchase it for between $8-10).

I use it with a cotton swab and dab the make-up remover over my eyes. I do find that it removes most of my make-up, although it does leave my eyelids a bit greasy.

The reason I have used this product on and off is that I find cleansing wipes more convenient and easier to use! The oil-free cleansing wipes are also less oily/greasy.

October 08, 2013

This was the first eye makeup remover I ever tried. I have been using it ever since. The product works like magic. A dab of the remover is all I need to remove tough makeup! It even leaves my skin feeling smooth! Perfect, eh?

September 05, 2013

Nothing gentle about it. Gets the job done with lots of scrubbing. I could have just done that with water!

September 05, 2013

works just as well as the department store blue bottle but at a fraction of the cost. soak a cotton pad, a quick hold then swipe over the eye removes even the most stubborn of waterproof makeup.

0.5/5

September 03, 2013

Why are they still making this product? I don't understand, maybe the company is unaware of the reviews of their products. This stuff does NOTHING to remove eye makeup. It's water and chemicals. Seriously, save yourself the hassle of going back to the store to return this product and don't even lift it off the shelf! Completely useless!

October 31, 2012

Best remover there is in my opinion. Works for me every time with no greasiness afterwards.

October 31, 2012

I have always liked the effectiveness of this product it even smells nice!One time it was even offered as a free product on a hair dye box.

October 30, 2012

I have tried this one and loved it (found one I loved more), but it is a gooder!! It stings alittle when too near the actual eye, but not as bad as others that Ive tried..Its pretty average, averagely affective, averagely priced, I just didnt find it the best out there...but it works!

May 01, 2012

I really liked L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.
It worked really well to remove my black mascara and eyeliner.
It did sting a little when I got it in my eye, but that's to be expected.
It left my eyelids and my lashes clean and without any irritation or soreness.
There was no need to rub with this makeup remover, it wipes off very easily.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?