L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 849 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara will give you salon-lash extensions. This lash extension effect mascara visibly lengthens your lashes up to an astonishing 80%. Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with ceramide r and d-panthenol. Unlike traditional mascaras that paint or coat your lashes with mascara, double extend beauty tubes mascara forms lash-extending tubes that firmly attach to the tip of your lashes. Visit lorealparis.com for more information.

March 01, 2017

This is so cool as there are two different ends. It works well and leaves me feeling satisfied with how my makeup looks. I will always be on the lookout for this product, especially if it is on sale.

January 09, 2017

I love tube mascaras. I was using blinc but I was looking for a similar drug store brand and found this. I love it it gives me the same results for a fraction of the price and I love that it's a double ended container. This doesn't smudge and it lasts until I wash it off. If you're new to tubing mascaras don't be freaked out because it looks like all your eyelashes are falling off lol

October 13, 2016

This was the first volume mascara I have used. And loved it! Love how you get both products in the same tube. Even tho it cuts down the amount you get. But you should be replacing your mascara every 4 months anyways. And this will last you 4 month. Total recomend.

October 13, 2016

This mascara is fantastic for the "on the go gal" The mascara fully comes off with some warm water eliminating any smudging or running mascara. It comes off of lashes like little tubes that coat them. I only use the black half as I find the results are darker.

June 14, 2016

I did find that this mascara made my eyelashes appear a little longer. But, it was very difficult to get off and chunks of it would slide right off of my lashes, usually taking a couple of eyelashes with it.
    I now only use it for a special occasion i.e.: wedding or family photo's etc.

June 06, 2016

Bought this to change it up a bit from my regular brand.. short lashes is my main issue.. now I will say they definitely lengthen them but I don't find it makes them pop like my usual brand.. I do like that it last all day and nothing during the day makes it come off .. but when I want it off all I need is warm water and the tube things slip right off my lashes very easy and simple so I say I like this mascara but I don't love it !

May 18, 2016

Love, love love this mascara! I likely will never buy the expensive fake lash mascara only because I am so impressed with the mascara. Applies super easy and looks great!

May 18, 2016

I've used this mascara for over 5 years. I have very short and sparse eye lashes and it has been my saviour. This is the only drug store brand makeup I use, and that's because it kicks all the more expensive mascara's butts! It easily doubles eyelash length. Although it's wonderful for length it doesn't provide too much thickening effect so I just apply a little bit of volume intensifying mascara over the top.

May 11, 2016

I dont think this mascara is still available but i remember how much i liked it. The white side works like a base and helps providing more volume and lenght, while the black side is really dark and finishes the look. It was a really awesome product

April 28, 2016

I love this mascara! I tried the fiber lashes and still ended up using this stuff. It goes on smooth and doesn't clump. When I clean it off, just warm water and gently pull it off does the trick with no black circles!