L'Oreal Paris Elnett Salon Hairspray
Good

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Salon Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 133 in Hairspray

April 04, 2015

Makes my hair feel super greasy and I HATE the smell!

July 18, 2013

Throughout the day, Loreal Elnett Satin Hairspray does an excellent job of keeping my hair in place. I've noticed that some of the hairsprays I have used in the past seemed to make my hair sort of limp by mid-day. L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray didn't make my hair limp, and it keeps my style intact throughout the day. Try not to overuse, or it will leave your hair a little hard, which makes it hard to brush out. I love this product; it is the only hairspray I use now. It is on the high end, price wise, but it is worth every penny!

April 20, 2012

Loreal Elnett Salon Hairspray was an awesome price actually it was free to try (coupon.) I like this hairspray and I think it does the job okay! I actually like the way it sprays, It is a really even spray. There are a few complaints that I have with it though! It does not hold very well even though it says strong holding, my bangs always feel all over the place when I use it! Second it makes my hair feel greasy which I cannot stand! Third it normally is really expensive so I all in all I think there are better and cheaper brands out there that are a lot better!